BY PYREX

REX1153: Features: -Baking dish-Transparent for easy monitoring of baking progress-High temperature material, Pyrex bakeware remains the ideal medium for safe, dependable food preparation-Provides good heat conduction for even, consistent baking-Made in USA. Dimensions: -2" H x 15" W x 10" D, 5.13lbs.

Britt S.
Fishing Creek
I use this pan whenever i am going to someone house and i brong a covered dish. It is great for mac and cheese or casseroles. I love to look in this pan. It is also great for brownies.
Savone C.
Murfreesboro, TN
Needed a glass cooking pan and tried this one out. Works very well and is heavy duty. I still try to be careful due to it being glass. I use it every now and then because of that.
Kayla B.
Great product. It is very sturdy and easy to clean. It is also very durable. It has fallen out of my bottom cabinet so many times and has yet to break or crack. Heats up cooking food evenly for nice even cooking. Totally recommend.
Tiffany P.
N Providence, RI
I love Pyrex glass pans. They are affordable and easy to clean. I use this pan for everything, lasagna, baked chicken, meatloaf. Very versatile. I definitely recommend.
Maday P.
Indianapolis, IN
I do really like the this and bake weird because it is durable unlike you know the full ones that they use it once or twice he just have to throw it away because you know the bands or it's just not really good this is durable this going to last you a very long time it's class it's heavy but you know I've dropped mine that to a three times and it hasn't cracked or broken know that Easley so it's really durable.
Sana A.
This oblong dish is really great for baking brownies or making mac & cheese in the oven. It can be really easily cleaned in the dishwasher and comes out looking new each time.
Robyn E.
Denham Spgs, LA
These are really nice. I enjoy cooking all sorts of food in these. I also had someone etch people's names in them and gave them out as Christmas presents
Ashley S.
Rochester, NH
Perfect dish for shepherd's pie. Family size. Not very expensive. This is glass and cooks well in the oven. Easy clean up after.
Taylor C.
Corbin
It was awful. I was making dinner for my family. Baking pork chops in the oven and it just shattered everywhere inside my oven.
sam w.
Yakima, WA
Pyrex is a chefs best friend when cooking in the oven! This makes clean up a cinch and it is a great size for a family