Pyrex 4 Qt. Oblong

by Pyrex

REX1153: Features: -Baking dish-Transparent for easy monitoring of baking progress-High temperature material, Pyrex bakeware remains the ideal medium for safe, dependable food preparation-Provides good heat conduction for even, consistent baking-Made in USA. Dimensions: -2" H x 15" W x 10" D, 5.13lbs.

What's the highest temperature this can go into the oven this would be great for deep dish pizza that's why I'm asking I always make fresh dough and deep dish pizza?
Start your review of Pyrex 4 Qt. Oblong!
Fairview
I really don't buy anything but pyrex dishes.  They are  a high quality  brand that is reasonable  to buy and have for all of your baking and cooking needs.   Like all of the products, they are stackable in size and they store easily.  It is nice to have all sizes  for different  recipes.  I  highly  recommend using and purchasing these products
Aurora, CO
Purchased at: Target
This is a great cake dish in my house, it’s so easy to clean. It feels weighted and well made but not heavy. I suggest any Pyrex product, they have never let me down and are often affordable.
MILLS
I love my cake pan because I use it all the time and mine came with a lid as well. The lid fits right over the top of the pan as well and I love it I also got the smaller size as well with the locking lid on both and I love them both because I use them all the time
Lyndhurst, NJ
LOVE my Pyrex baking dish! I love how sturdy it is and also how nice it looks! I love being able to present any food I made as well! Pyrex is always reasonably priced from my perspective, and I always feel I got a great value from it.
Great product, easy to use and easy to clean. Works great with any kind of meal you could think of. Not a big fan of using glass cookware but this worked perfectly for what I needed it for.
Raton, NM
This is my go to dish for lasagna, casserole, cake, brownies, and so much more. It's super sturdy and I've had mine a long time without it chipping or anything. If you need a casserole dish this is the one to get! I love the pyrex brand for all of my bking needs!
Great product. It is very sturdy and easy to clean. It is also very durable. It has fallen out of my bottom cabinet so many times and has yet to break or crack. Heats up cooking food evenly for nice even cooking. Totally recommend.
Fishing Creek
I use this pan whenever i am going to someone house and i brong a covered dish. It is great for mac and cheese or casseroles. I love to look in this pan. It is also great for brownies.
San Jose, CA
I love Pyrex glass pans. They are affordable and easy to clean. I use this pan for everything, lasagna, baked chicken, meatloaf. Very versatile. I definitely recommend.
Indianapolis, IN
I do really like the this and bake weird because it is durable unlike you know the full ones that they use it once or twice he just have to throw it away because you know the bands or it's just not really good this is durable this going to last you a very long time it's class it's heavy but you know I've dropped mine that to a three times and it hasn't cracked or broken know that Easley so it's really durable.