BY PYREX #7 in Food Storage Containers

This pyrex storage set comes with all the containers you'll need to keep stored food in good condition. Colorful lids look attractive. Each color fits a specific size, which saves you time when you're trying to match dishes and lids. You could use these containers for storing food in the fridge or freezer. Safe to use in the microwave or dishwasher. see more...

Buy on Target
Sana A.
Pyrex is one of the best storage solutions. This set contains essentially everything you would need from storing small items to larger meals. I feel like it's one of the key essentials to have in the kitchen for storage.
Meredith C.
Pyrex is really THE standard in terms of Glass bakeware and storage. They store well, clean up well, and they LAST. I love that they can be popped in the oven or microwave to reheat food. I would recommend these to anyone.
Ellen R.
Lufkin, TX
I love the glass. Using glass instead of plastic keeps my food fresher and also does not stain from food. When I use plastic, the container always smells like what was in it previously. However, when I use the glass, they wash out easily and do not smell. I also love the colors that Target offers!
Colleen A.
Mayfield Hts, OH
The storage that is one of the best purchases I've made for my kitchen. Pyrex is one of the best ways to store any leftover food and it's easiest to clean. It's microwave safe and can also go in the dishwasher which makes for easy cleanup.
Suzanna A.
Citrus Hts, CA
Please glass Pyrex containers are the best because your food does not think you know the sides because for one it's glass and it is not really tips over in the fridge they are pretty pricey so I get mine from TJ Maxx and Marshalls
Maryam L.
Las Vegas, NV
Pyrex is the only brand that actually lasts. I use these for food storage and baking. The only downfall is that after a while the lids crack. I buy my replacements online.
Jenna F.
When I bought pyrex i was a little behind on buying glass containers. It makes me feel better using in the microwave heating in a glass container.
They are a little heavy to carry around but definitely safer than using plastic.
Emily B.
Mcminnville, TN
I can't get enough Pyrex! These are versatile, durable and a super value for the price! I like to keep my food in clear pyrex for quick assessments of what is in the fridge and what I need to eat. Love these containers!
Abi D.
I love this Pyrex set! The glass is sturdy and easy to clean. Each size is useful (the small ones are perfect for yogurts). I hope to use these for years and recommend them in lieu of plastic containers.
Ruby L.
Mission Viejo, CA
I was given this set as a prize for an event I attended and I gotta say I use them alot..i like these so much I have gone to pick up my pyrex when someone else borrows them=)
Celeste R.
How easy is it to store these?
April K.
Freehold, NJ
How sturdy/ strong is the glass?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Is the lead microwave safe?? Its not gona be deform or bfa ?
Eva A.
Is this plastic? Or glass?
Stacy Michele S.
Serán de un buen material ?