BY PYREX #8 in Food Storage Containers

This pyrex storage set comes with all the containers you'll need to keep stored food in good condition. Colorful lids look attractive. Each color fits a specific size, which saves you time when you're trying to match dishes and lids. You could use these containers for storing food in the fridge or freezer. Safe to use in the microwave or dishwasher. see more...

Buy on Target
Jess V.
Myrtle Beach, SC
This is great for my family! There are so many different sizes and we LOVE the clear class. I'm not afraid of the BPA and all that crap. Plus, I can see EVERYTHING that I make. I have to prepare all my meals beforehand and it has really made my life easier! I love this product! I recommend it to everyone!
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
I'm a big fan of Pyrex. I've had these for awhile and they still look like new. They've been dropped on the floor several times by my children and haven't even received a chip. I've put the lids in my dishwasher and they haven't deformed. My food stays fresh for days in these containers and they're also big enough to use as mixing bowls.
kai f.
They make the most durable food containers I’ve ever used. Because they’re glass, I can put red sauces in them and not have to worry about staining, they don’t chip easily. And I can heat them up oven, and in the microwave
Kayla A.
Love pyrex! It works so well for packing my lunches. I like that its glass so its non-toxic when microwaved. It cleans very well and its a thick sturdy glass. You can put the lids and containers in the dishwasher which is convenient. Also most people dont realize you can bake the glass in the oven as well to heat your food.
Jasmine H.
I got these two years ago at a Black Friday sale. Best sale in my life. They are a bit pricey if not caught on sale. At least where I'm from but I think they are worth the price. And definitely worth the sale price if you catch them on sale
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
I got his Pyrex set for Christmas and I absolutely love it. I like that the containers don't melt and become misshapen in the microwave or dishwasher. I also feel much better about putting them in the microwave rather than microwaving my food in plastic. This set is definitely worth the money!
Christine C.
I love mine. They are 13 years old and the only thing I need to replace at this point are some of the lids. I think they are so much better than Tupperware. They are inexpensive and worth the price, they last forever.
Quiana H.
Sumter, Sc
Great storage set. Great number of pieces and very affordable. They are convenient and durable. They clean easily and store great. Great variety of sizes. I highly recommend this product.
Laura P.
Rehoboth Bch, DE
I use my Pyrex containers just about everyday. They are very durable and they are oven, microwave and dishwasher safe. Perfect for meal prepping and storing left oversees. The vibrant colors are nice too! Definitely not you ordinary Tupperware.
Kelly D.
I love these containers!! We have recently gotten rid of all of our plastic containers. I love that I can take a container put our left overs in it and throw it directly in the toaster oven at work no extra dishes!
Celeste R.
How easy is it to store these?
April K.
Freehold, NJ
How sturdy/ strong is the glass?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Is the lead microwave safe?? Its not gona be deform or bfa ?
Eva A.
Is this plastic? Or glass?
Stacy Michele S.
Serán de un buen material ?