BY PYREX #7 in Food Storage Containers

This pyrex storage set comes with all the containers you'll need to keep stored food in good condition. Colorful lids look attractive. Each color fits a specific size, which saves you time when you're trying to match dishes and lids. You could use these containers for storing food in the fridge or freezer. Safe to use in the microwave or dishwasher. see more...

Christian g.
knox, pa
Love pyrex.  It's important to me that we use the glass dishes rather than plastic.  We use these every day and I love there variety of the sizes and shapes they offer.  My have purchased this set 2 times to give as gifts.  The rectangle dishes are great for me on the go.  I use a small portable oven at work and the little and large rectangle dishes both fit in there perfectly!
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
I'm a big fan of Pyrex. I've had these for awhile and they still look like new. They've been dropped on the floor several times by my children and haven't even received a chip. I've put the lids in my dishwasher and they haven't deformed. My food stays fresh for days in these containers and they're also big enough to use as mixing bowls.
Amanda H.
Greenfield, MA
I stopped using all those plastic ones for a couple sets of these. (I reserved my plastic ones for giving people takeout when they leave my house cause I don;t care about losing those).  I love the different sizes and ease of using & storing them.  I can usually find them at a great price on sale.

I took away one star because the lids tend to split on the sides easily.  I'm still able to use them and I've bought replacement ones but they still split.  I don't own a dishwasher, the lids do not go in the microwave, and I try to be careful when snapping the covers on.
Hannah D.
Overland Park, KS
These are really great! Different sizes, glass, easy to use. They are really affordable too. You can get them at Walmart. Would recommend these containers! I use them every day and they’re pretty great!
Elizabeth G.
These are perfect for storing leftovers or packing lunch. They are great serving sizes and stack together well. They don't talk up a whole lot of room in the fridge or in cabinet for storage.
Brandi P.
Lula, GA
These are the best storage containers! 1st they are glass so you can cook with them if you want to. 2nd when you clean them it doesn't leave behind stains in the containers like it does in the cheaper plastic ones (y'all know the ones you put anything red tinted in and it completely ruins the containers which makes your containers look gross even tho they are clean). These do cost a little bit more but they are sooo worth it!!! I love Pyrex Brand!!
Ashley M.
I have so many of these bowls!! Cabinets overflow....i use these for storing leftovers and take lunch to work every day. Lids fit well but will crack eventually...the older lids last longer than the lids they are producing now and they should go back to the older style. The glass is durable...fridge, dishwasher, freezer and even being dropped on the floor they are still in great shape after a few years of continuous use.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
My mom bought me a set of glass containers when I moved for school, and I have been using glass containers ever since. When I moved in with my boyfriend, I made him throw out all his plastic Tupperware. Glass containers are great because they don't stain and they don't retain any odors from foods that have been stored in there previously. Anyway--love glass containers. These aren't my favorite brand though--there is still a risk of spillage sigh these because lids don't snap on.
Mary R.
This is a perfect set for anyone's kitchen. I love that I can bake/roast something in my oven, put on a lid for the fridge, and then microwave the next day, all in one dish! Pyrex products are durable and not expensive, so this set is perfect for families.
Silvia P.
Niles, IL
Get these Pyrex food storage containers in a bundle like this whenever possible. It's a much better deal than buying individual - sometimes over 50% savings! These are already pretty affordable and the quality is excellent. I always go Pyrex for this kind of thing!
Celeste R.
How easy is it to store these?
April K.
Freehold, NJ
How sturdy/ strong is the glass?
Melanie E.
Portland, OR
Is the lead microwave safe?? Its not gona be deform or bfa ?
Eva A.
Is this plastic? Or glass?
Stacy Michele S.
Serán de un buen material ?