BY PYREX #17 in Baking Dishes

REX1160: Features: -Round dish with plastic cover-Lid material: Plastic-Lids are great for storage in refrigerator or freezer-Provides good heat conduction for even, consistent baking-Non porous so it won't absorb food odors, food flavors or food stains-Durable and transparent for easy monitoring of the baking process-Safe in the oven, microwave, refrigerator, freezer and dishwasher-Capacity: 1 Cup-Made in USA. Dimensions: -Overall dimensions: 4" H x 2" W x 4" D. Warranty: -Manufacturer provides two year limited warranty. see more...

Buy on Wayfair
Ashley S.
Lompoc, CA
I love using pyrex and anchor hocking glass containers for food storage. Its a lot safer option and it cleans way better than plastic. The only con i have with these ones are the hard plastic tops. I don't really like plastic. These tops really hold onto stains and smells which is gross, i prefer the snap side ones with the silicone rings they are a bit better.
Alexandra H.
Greenwood, IN
Pyrex is always such a dependable product. I am particularly happy with this 1cup storage-having two toddlers makes this little stoarge containers indispensible. It blows some comparable tupperware brands out of the water on durablity (think dishwasher) and lid seal. I reccomend this product without a doubt!
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
I love all of my Pyrex dishes. The fact that this one comes with a lid makes it super handy. It's durable, dishwasher and oven safe, AND is the perfect size for a small amount of leftovers or to put food in for my lunch at work. I use mine all the time. I highly recommend.
Danielle P.
Norwalk, OH
This is a perfect size for leftovers.  Using a glass container is great at work and the food always warms up evenly
Emily S.
Portland, MI
Pyrex Glassware all the way when it comes to storage sets! The glass makes me feel better about heating my food in the microwave. Get your hands on the storage set with various sizes, if you can. It makes for great portioning with leftovers. We did have one lid get slightly concave, but it still fits the bowl like nothing is amiss.
Beisnel V.
Es un producto excelente, me encanta, me encanta, se lo recomiendo a todas las chicas para que lo usen, no se arrepentirán de usar este producto. Es un producto de alta calidad. gracias por compartir. recomendando 100%, gracias por lo mejor. el mejor producto en el mercado