BY PYRAT

Pyrat XO Reserve Rum is a blend of 15-year-old Caribbean rums. This blend gives it an elegantly smooth and delicious taste. Pyrat XO Reserve Rum arrives in a handcrafted decanter fashioned after relic rum bottles once hoarded by pirates and ship captains in the 1800s. In tribute of the true Pyrat spirit of social enlightenment, each bottle is adorned with the image of Hoti, patron saint and protector of bartenders. see more...

Samantha G.
Becker, MN
Great taste, great price range. We received this ad a gift and we tried this and it is now the only thing that we drink. It’s a top shelf run!! You don’t need a chaser or mixer at all it is good just straight!
Katy D.
I love this rum! It's so delicious and can be drank alone or with a mixer. Very smooth and versatile! If I'm looking for rum, this is the rum I pick everytime!
Aj J.
Riverside, CA
This is some nice rum. My husband and his friends love it at our wedding. I tried some and I could see the appeal but I'm more of a vodka person.
Carrie P.
One of my new go to liquor purchases. This has a great flavor and is soooooooooo smooth. I highly recommend, if you're a drinker, to try this!
Serena M.
Wonderful vanilla and caramel notes. Mixes surprisingly well with ginger ale and maraschino cherries. Will continue to purchase
Rick B.
pittsburgh
Top notch spiced rum for your favorite rum & coke. More expensive than most but more flavorful and rich.