Pyramid Solitaire Saga

by King.com Limited

Pyramid Solitaire Saga, from the makers of Candy Crush Saga & Farm Heroes Saga! Deal with the magic! Challenge awaits you in this magical Solitaire game. Join Helena and her loyal companion Kingsley on their journey to reveal the wonders of the Ancient World. Find the clues by catching the Scarabs hidden beneath the Cards. You can match a Card that is one greater or lower than the one on your deck. Catch the running Scarabs and uncover clues to help you on your journey and reveal the long-hidden treasures and magic of the Ancients. Complete each episode to reveal a hidden treasure and transport to magical new worlds on a quest to reignite Khepri's prophecy. Explore the lost places of the world where epic adventures await you in The Hidden Tomb, The Emerald Dream and beyond! Take on this Saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score!  Pyramid Solitaire Saga is completely free to play but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings. Pyramid Solitaire Saga features: • Experience a new way of playing Solitaire with rich and exotic graphics set in Ancient Times • Transport to magical new worlds with Helena the Treasure Hunter and Kingsley the cunning gerbil • Powerful boosters to help with challenging levels • Journey through exciting levels to unlock boosters and hidden treasures! • Easy and fun to play, challenging to master  • Hundreds of adventurous levels to complete – more to come! • Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors! • Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet • Available to play on mobile and tablet devices Already a fan of Pyramid Solitaire Saga? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:  facebook.com/PyramidSolitaireSaga twitter.com/PyramidSaga Last but not least, a big THANK YOU goes out to everyone who has played Pyramid Solitaire Saga!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Pyramid Solitaire Saga!
How would you rate this product?
Daphne W.
Tacoma, WA
Techie Expert Level 3
This is a highly addicting and fun strategy game to play with bright colors. If you need to waste some time this is the way to go!!!
Sarika M.
Henderson , NV
Techie Expert Level 11
Great game of strategy with soothing background music. I found it very addictive and spent many hrs playing this. I am now cured :)
Patrice N.
Springfield, MA
Techie Expert Level 3
Pyramid solitaire saga is a fun game I like bearing my friends and family at this game
Amelia K.
I'm on level 1836. How many levels does this game have? The game would be better if it were easier to win boosters
Candice M.
Techie Expert Level 5
This game is super fun. It is relaxing and it is challenging but not too difficult. I recommend it for all ages.
Madeline M.
Brooklyn, NY
Makes time fly on the bus or train and super addictive. If I get a call while playing it totally bums me out. lol
Kaylee N.
Fort Wayne, IN
Techie Expert Level 3
This is a very fun game, it can easily become addicting. It has very nice graphics.
Bethany V.
Fort Pierce, FL
Very fun game but can be difficult if you do not have a lot of friends to play along with. Some wait times I could do without but very addicting
mariana H.
Pyramid Solitaire Saga omg i love pyramid super addicting i just have to play every day and i cant put my phone down
Katie B.
Wrightsville, PA
Techie Expert Level 3
This game is totally fun and addicting! I play this everyday and I am up to level 188 :)

Looking for your answer?