Pyramid Ale Wheat Hefeweizen Haywire

by Pyramid

Pyramid Brewing Hefeweizen is a true American-style hefeweizen. With citrus and floral flavor profile and aroma this hefeweizen is an easy drinker. Unfiltered, smooth and refreshing great for backyard BBQ’s, around the campfire, or kicking back with a cold one. This pack contains 6 12oz Bottles. Please enjoy responsibly.

How taste this?.
What states can you purchase this beer in?
What's your favorite Pyramid beer?
Start your review of Pyramid Ale Wheat Hefeweizen Haywire!
Product Highlights
I highly recommend it to anyone.in reviews
Good for those who haven't tried a heavier beer and want something new!in reviews
Great product. Nice light flavor. Similar to Bluemoon. Great beer for someone who is new to drinking beer and does not like a strong flavored beer
Lakeside, CA
Great Hefeweizen. I prefer this to Blue Moon. Much better taste in my opinion.
Great Hefeweizen. I prefer this to Blue Moon. Much better taste in my opinion.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I love this beer. It has a bold nutty flavor, and isn't at all bitter. It's great with lemon or without. I'm not a huge drinker, but this is one I buy regularly for a happy hour treat.
Richmond, KY
I AM A BIG BEER PERSON ESPECIALLY BUDLIGHT LIME. I HAVE HONESTLY NEVER HAD THIS PERTICULAR BEER BUT I WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT THATS FORSURE ITS SOUNDS DIFFERENT
My husband and I were introduced to this while we waited for a wedding reception, it was so good and got a good buzz pre-wedding open bar! Taste wise it's smooth and not thick like other wheat beers. We've bought it many times since
Seattle, WA
I have never been a huge wheat beer drinker but this hefe is great. I could drink this most nights without even knowing it was a wheat beer.
Youngstown, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Pyramid Ale is a favorite of my husband. He.loves the crisp taste and how it's not over whelming. It doesn't make his stomach bloated and provides a nice after taste.
Black Diamond, WA
I love pyramid hefeweizen, I like to add a slice of lemon or orange to it. It's a bit heavy so I usually can only drink a pint or two but i really enjoy it, I'm not a huge beer gal and really don't enjoy the IPAs. I love that it's not bitter at all.
Vancouver, WA
This is my favorite beer! The taste is amazing and goes great with just about anything! I love that it comes in a glass bottle. Taste way better then if it were to be in a can. Cannot get enough!
San Francisco , CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Perfect during the summer. Definitely one of my favorite Hefeweizen out there. Very light and refreshing.