Pyramid Ale Wheat Hefeweizen Haywire

by Pyramid

How taste this?.
What states can you purchase this beer in?
What's your favorite Pyramid beer?
Start your review of Pyramid Ale Wheat Hefeweizen Haywire!
Product Highlights
I highly recommend it to anyone.in 1 review
Good for those who haven't tried a heavier beer and want something new!in 1 review
3 months agoVancouver, WA
This is my favorite beer! The taste is amazing and goes great with just about anything! I love that it comes in a glass bottle. Taste way better then if it were to be in a can. Cannot get enough!
3 years ago
My husband and I were introduced to this while we waited for a wedding reception, it was so good and got a good buzz pre-wedding open bar! Taste wise it's smooth and not thick like other wheat beers. We've bought it many times since
5 years agoGardnerville, NV
I love this beer because of it's classic smooth taste. It pairs well with almost any occasion! Perfect for a summer evening, night out with the friends or backyard BBQ! I highly recommend it to anyone. Especially those venturing out into different beers
4 years agoYoungstown, OH
Pyramid Ale is a favorite of my husband. He.loves the crisp taste and how it's not over whelming. It doesn't make his stomach bloated and provides a nice after taste.
3 years ago
I love this beer. It has a bold nutty flavor, and isn't at all bitter. It's great with lemon or without. I'm not a huge drinker, but this is one I buy regularly for a happy hour treat.
5 years agoHayward , CA
Pyramid makes a great full flavored Hefeweizen. My husband is Germany and turned me on to this beer. If you like really tasty beer try this one and see if it's right for you!
4 years agoSan Mateo, CA
I'm a big fan of Pyramid Brewing and the Haywire is a classic of theirs! It has a great amount of flavor without being too heavy. Perfect for BBQs with summer coming up.
3 years agoRichmond, KY
I AM A BIG BEER PERSON ESPECIALLY BUDLIGHT LIME. I HAVE HONESTLY NEVER HAD THIS PERTICULAR BEER BUT I WOULD LIKE TO TRY IT THATS FORSURE ITS SOUNDS DIFFERENT
4 years ago
Great product. Nice light flavor. Similar to Bluemoon. Great beer for someone who is new to drinking beer and does not like a strong flavored beer
4 years agoSeattle, WA
I have never been a huge wheat beer drinker but this hefe is great. I could drink this most nights without even knowing it was a wheat beer.