BY PYARA PAWS

The Looking Good Groomer helps to reduce shedding more than any brush or comb.  It also stimulates your pet s follicles, releasing natural oils that will produce healthier skin and a shinier coat. Works great on all lengths of hair. Eliminates hairballs in cats. Reduces airborne particles. see more...

• Has anyone that has tried it and thought it is as good as the fur...2 Answers
  • Is this an effective way to control a Husky' s shedding problem?3 Answers
  • Would this work for a Boston terrier? Or is it only good for long...1 Answers
Pyara Paws Looking Good Groomer
  • "This brush works really well to get all the loose hair out, but it is time consuming since it is such a small brush." in 5 reviews
Kimberlee P.
Watertown, TN
I have two extreme shedders in my home a yellow lab and a Maine Coon both need to be brushed daily and even then still leave fur behind... With My lab I use this and can fill 1/4 to 1/2 a plastic grocery bag a day depending on the season...the fluff ball kitty not as much as that

The lab still shed and leaves hair around (but not as bad as before using this and he looks gorgeous now all shiny and handsome, the Maine Coon doesn't leave "wads of hair" behind anymore but has regular shedding and loos beautiful as all Maine Coons do when properly groomed.

This won't stop your pet from shedding completely but if you have extreme shedders you will notice a big difference.
Sami W.
Jacksonville, FL
It does what it says it's going to do, It takes a lot of excess hair off of shedding dogs, but I don't see the "reduce shedding" part. Plus my dog HATES this thing, I feel like it hurts him alittle, he always puts his tail down, which is never a good sign. I would recommend getting something OTHER than this. - Sami Wylie (Jack Russel Owner)
Breann K.
Hellam , PA
I have a Longhaired Dachshund and this tool helps with keeping her undercoat in check and keeps the shedding minimal. She does not particularly enjoy when I use it on her as it requires a lot of short brushing strokes but when I am finished her coat looks and feels beautiful and she is not itchy or shedding nearly as much as before. I highly recommend this product for anyone with a dog that sheds.
Janella S.
I use this on my shorter haired cat and its worked really well to get deep into his fur to get out the extra hair. He had dandruff and was greasy before I started using this. I had used a wider tooth comb but it didn't seem to get the undercoat as well as this one. Only gave a 'B' rating because it doesn't hold a lot of fur at once and has to be cleaned off every few brush strokes.
Michael T.
Charleston, SC
This thing is awesome, but the key is to brush the cat so that you get rid of the under-layers of fur. If you just softly brush the top, you will not get a lot of fur. Trust me, it doesn't hurt the cat, and mine actually tries to rub up against it to get brushed more.
Jaclyn K.
This brush works really well to get all the loose hair out, but it is time consuming since it is such a small brush. I usually take my dog to Petsmart for the de-shedding treatment.
Taylor S.
Smyrna, TN
I got this product because I didn't want to spend crazy amounts of money on something similar. It turned out to be a very great product and my dog doesn't even mind when I use it to brush him. Really helps cut the shedding down.
Allison N.
Las Vegas, NV
We used this on my yellow lab who sheds SOOO much. It did get a great deal of fur off of him, but there was always more fur that would shed. You could tell that this brush was working but if your dog sheds a lot there is no magic fix unfortunately.
Paul F.
I have a long haired Chihuahua and thought this comb would be just the ticket, it wasn't. It seemed to pull more hair out than anything. The dog hated it and yelped like I was torturing him. I actually felt bad about using it on him, it was returned.
Mitena V.
Seattle, WA
I bought this when my furminator wasn't quite cutting it with the dog. It's made a huge difference, and after just a quick brush all of the pets are much softer, a little less bulky, and shed a lot less too!
Pooja P.
Livingston, NJ
Is this an effective way to control a Husky' s shedding problem?
Jessica D.
Safety Harbor, FL
Does the head of the brush come in different sizes?
Melanie F.
swansboro, nc
Has anyone that has tried it and thought it is as good as the furminator? My lab and maincoon both shead so much!
Chelsea G.
Shelby, NC
Is this not identical to the Furminator? If not, what are the differences??
Teresa G.
Would this work for a Boston terrier? Or is it only good for longer hair types of dogs?