BY PYARA PAWS

This bed protects your pet from hot summer beds and cold winter floors. Portable and lightweight, it is a comfortable and flexible alternative to conventional beds. No assembly required. Fold and store flat. Portable and lightweight. No assembly required 20 x 5.5 x 13.8 inches. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
  • "my dog loves this bed but it is a little hard to put together but its a good bed not to bulky." in 1 review
Maria R.
E Bernstadt, KY
Bought this for my dog to take to the boarding kennel. I don't normally set it up in the house, just enough to get the scent from home. She will use it and seems to like it better than the concrete.
Tina B.
Selden, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I don't have this exact bed (and thankfully, given some of the reviews) but I have a foldable pet cot from the brand Pet Store. I love it. It's lightweight and my Pugs love it!
Brianna O.
Rio Rancho, NM
This bed is very heavy and hard to snap into place correctly. I was getting it as a vacation mobile bed for my pup but it was very inconvenient to move and re-set up!
Andrea C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
This would be great for outside camping or going to the beach. But the level of comfort isn't quite there compared to a plush bed.
Joanna G.
I spoil my pets. Have these for when we go camping. We have cots and they do too it makes them even more involved with our lives.
Maegan H.
Phoenix, AZ
I do not really see a point in this for my little one The grass seems more comf. then what appears to be a cot
Jennifer G.
Sterling, VA
This is perfect for when traveling away from home and I'm not able to bring along my dogs bed.
samantha c.
Fenton, MO
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My dog loves this bed but it is a little hard to put together but its a good bed not to bulky.