BY PYARA PAWS

No need to worry about mud, snow, grass and rain with the Pyara Paws Seat Protector.  Now your pet can jump right in. Fits most cars and trucks. Waterproof and machine washable. No sacrificed comfort. Easily fits most cars 57.1 x 59.1 x 2 inches. see more...

Aitana B.
New Castle, DE
Si te gusta pasear a tu mascota por fuera de la ciudad o viaajar en tu coche con ella esto es muy importante. Esta funda sirve para salvar los sillones de manchas y de pelos que nuestras mascotas puedan depositar en el tapizado.
Alex P.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great for a my dog! It's a lot better than the other car mats because it creates a hammock of sort that doesn't allow for Sand or dirt to fall to the ground. Especially with a big dog like ours this car seat cover comes in extremely hand every time we go somewhere.
Ashlee W.
I use this for my car when I have to bring either of my dogs with me and the "dog car" isn't available. (I have leather seats and don't want their claws to scratch them!) so far so good! My dogs are still able to hop right in the car and it doesn't seem to bother them at all!
Kayla R.
Easy to install and our Nova Bean loves it! She use to lay on the floor of the car which isn't safe, but now she feels safe and doesn't shake anymore. Great product!
Kay A.
Medina, TN
This product is a life saver. It straps in the backseat over the headrests. We went on a long trip with our 50 lb baby girl Lucy and it worked great. It kept the hair off of my leather seats while protecting them from her nails. She sometimes gets carsick so that was the main reason I bought it but on out long trip, she never got sick at all. I totally recommend this to everyone with fur babies.
Laleh T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bought this to protect my leather seats from my dogs nails. This thing is pretty great. It keeps my seats nice and clean and keeps my dog from standing on the center consul. I don't think the quality is the best but it's reasonably priced on Amazon, so there for its worth it.
Lindsey M.
Saint Paul, MN
These mats works great. My dog is a very active dog, and he is also a service dog, always on the go with me. These protects my seat from snow, rain, dirt, mud, etc. It is easy to put on and take off, easy to wash too!
Brandi C.
Jackson, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This product is great when traveling with pets because it allows you to enjoy going places with your pet and not have the hassle of having to clean up pet hair once your adventure is over.
Gyona R.
Inkster, MI
This saves my car so freaking much i never have to worry about torn leather again and this product is great when traveling with pets because it allows you to enjoy going places
Michelle M.
North Bergen, NJ
This seat cover has saved my car seats. My puppy loves to run in dirt then goes in my car, thanks to this my car seats have remained clean. It is easy to put on and remove once finished. It does not bother my puppy what so ever.
Manda E.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Does this really stay in place well in your backseat?
Melanie F.
swansboro, nc
This looks like a great solution to my white lab hair all over my black leather seats and black carpet! Has anyone used this before?
Mickey W.
Katy, TX
I have been wanting one of these for years. We have a 5 years old 82 lbs. Pitbull who's afraid to everything! She falls off the seat alot on turns because she gets scared, does this stay in place?.. and is it worth the money? Because the cheapest I have seen is like $80.
Kasandra R.
Mcallen, TX
My dogs are always trying to jump up front while driving and it's become very difficult to take them places because of that. Does this really work?
Krissia A.