HealthWellnessFinaflex
PX Pro Xanthine XT 500 (30 Capsules) by at the Vitamin Shoppe

PX Pro Xanthine XT 500 (30 Capsules) by FINAFLEX at the Vitamin Shoppe

by Finaflex

PRO XANTHINE 500-XT™ by FINAFLEX, the Next Generation in Weight Loss Supplementation.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of PX Pro Xanthine XT 500 (30 Capsules) by FINAFLEX at the Vitamin Shoppe!
Stacy S.
Lake Zurich, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
1,126 reviews
This is the second thermogenic fat burning product I’ve tried. I don’t typically take any caffeine supplements or have energy drinks. I’ll occasionally use a pre-work out. I’m not sure that I would use this again. I received a sample of this product from vitamin shop with the purchase. I read reviews about it before trying it out so I kind of had an idea of what to expect. This product definitely gave me a burst of energy but I was shaky also. I was sweating a lot, having cold sweats and had goosebumps all over. This product also made me go to the bathroom a ton of times in the first two hours after taking it. I started eating my first meal of the day less than a half hour after taking this and I could barely even eat half of my meal because I started to feel nauseous and I also didn’t really have a desire to eat (which is very unusual for me because I love food). I worked out at the gym three hours after taking this product. I didn’t even take any pre-work out because I didn’t think I could handle it. Once I started working out I felt completely fine, had no issues, & felt normal. I don’t know that I would take this again unless I’m working out right away after taking it but I still don’t know because that nauseous feeling was not fun.

Looking for your answer?