Puzzler's Word Search

by none

1 Year, 6 issues - Puzzler's Word Search is Dell's original word search magazine, formerly called Dell World Search Puzzles. Puzzler's Word Search provides 107 fun-to-solve word searches, including variety puzzles such as Tail Tags, Full Houses, Hidden Numbers, Bingo!, and 10 Tanglewords puzzles. Digest size, 130 pages.

Where is the best place to buy word puzzles ?
Is the font small or decent sized in the puzzles?
Start your review of Puzzler's Word Search!
How would you rate this product?
melissa V.
Un libro perfecto para matar el aburrimiento me gusta jugarlo con mi hijo haciendo una competencia de quién completa primero una página.
Kimberly G.
Dallas, GA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Crossword puzzles are my favorite! I have one in my bag so I can do them while I'm at the doctor office, car repair, or sitting by the pool. It's fun and keeps my brain sharp.
connie P.
Logan, OH
Puzzle word searchs are amazeing to do and enjoy.It's great to do to relax and also helps you think to.cause you gotta find them in variety of ways.It's great fun for all ages.I always have a few laying around for anyone eho wants to relax and search words.i feel it's fun and good thinking time to.takes your mind off your worries aleast for alittle awhile.so give it a try.I'm sure you'll enjoy them to.
Silvia P.
Chicago , IL
I love to do a word search to pass the time!! I get so tired of staring at my phone all the time. Nothing beats a good old fashioned word search with a pen! I love these to stay occupied on a long plane ride !
Aisha H.
Bolingbrook, IL
I enjoy doing puzzles in my free time. Word search is a good way to keep busy as well.
Melonie M.
Love doing word searches especially if I'm on a road trip. Makes the time go by quicker.
San Juanita H.
Mission, TX
Bookworm Expert Level 2
My absolute favorite activity books! I always buy at least 1 when I'm out shopping. I already got like 10 all over my place lol. Love to use them when I'm bored or alone or just on a sleepless night. Would really recommend.
Marissa Q.
Manassas, VA
Bookworm Expert Level 2
Perfect for waiting rooms, bus stops, subway rides, airports, or anywhere else you are waiting around with nothing to occupy you. There are over 100 puzzles so it will last a while. They are addicting though.
mami K.
Bookworm Expert Level 1
This book has good n easy word finds ,keeps me busy all day ,and fun today anywhere to keep you occupid
Ashley L.
Since I don't work and I'm pregnant this is what I do all day is word search puzzle. Sometimes I get bored doing this or just color or clean. Kinda keeps me busy jk lol