BY PUTWO

1.[High Quality] Denser and Silkier Than Stiff Animal Hair Makeup Brushes. No Shedding Hair and No Hurt to your Smooth Skin 2.[Better Controllability] Long Wood Handles of Makeup Brushes for Better Controllability Especially for Long Nails 3.[From Beginner to Pro]Foundation, Blush/Bronzer, Blending, Contouring, Shading, Highlighting, Eyeshadow, Eyebrow Concealer and more 4.Material: Fiber and Wool(some brushes) 5.[Frustration Free] Lifetime Warranty see more...

Buy on Amazon
Emily W.
Emily W.
They look amazing and work better than I've ever seen! Give you great looks and have a great result! I'm very proud of the result of these brushes ! Thy work sooo good and I love them and I definitely recommend them to others!!
Lanaysa M.
Lanaysa M.
These brushes are great, soft, easy to use brushes. They are easy to clean and stay nice after a couple uses, I would definitely recommend these brushes for this affordable price!
Nitea D.
Nitea D.
Helps apply it good and u can put your make up on good. It keeps it inline while applying its good stuff love it
Alissa H.
Alissa H.
These brushes are amazing. I love how many you get and they work so good. Make up looks perfect every time.
Lainey G.
Lainey G.
They are so smooth on your face. It does scratch you face but now my face feels really smooth what I personally like myself PuTwo Make Up Brushes 12 Piece Set with Make Up Brush Holder - Black
Iris R.
Iris R.
BROOKLYN, NY
This look pretty good. I was wondering which brushes are the best to buy??