Puruskin Derma Roller - Microneedle uploaded by Elizabeth B.

BY PURUSKIN #83 in Skin Care Tools

• What products do you like to use in conjunction with this?1 Answers
  • How long should you wait to wear makeup after the microne...1 Answers
  • How well do derma rollers work? I'm really looking to pur...1 Answers
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
I have rosacea and it's recommended that those with this condition do not use it but I tested on some inconspicuous areas where I tend not to get inflammation and it did cause a mild irritation at first but it subsided. The texture of my skin did feel improved and smoother. There's a bit of a learning curve when determining how hard to press. You'll know when you've gone to far. I tend to keep it very light since my skin is sensitive and I still notice some results. The needles are very sharp so it doesn't require much pressure at all and sometimes it may feel like you aren't doing anything but when you remove the device and let your skin rest the pinhole spots will be evident so just er on the side of caution and don't go overboard. Make sure you clean it well with alcohol after every use so you don't break out of get an infection.
Samantha S.
Spotswood, NJ
Love my Derma Roller! You really can see a difference in scars and fine lines especially on the forehead. Make sure to keep it clean, and make sure to never roll over acne. Highly recommend!
Dvanne F.
jenison
my friend tried these derma roller and i see the big difference one thing that i noticed to her face is more firmer and specially the holes from pimples got vanished , im excited to try  derma roller too , i have a problem on my face especially acne scars i need it so badly
Victoria r.
I imagined this product being very sharp since I have never used a Micro-Derma Roller. I applied my Vitamin C product and then followed all of the instructions that came with the set. It was quite invigorating! My face was pink for a few hours but not noticeable to others. I then reapplied more Vitamin C serum. The next day my skin was glowing. I intend on trying this before a lactic acid home peel followed by Vitamin C.
Jasmine F.
This works great for help to improve skin clarity and hyper pigmentation. I use the smallest yellow roller on lips and under eye area, the middle roller is used for your face and the biggest roller is used for body. I love this roller it has plumped my lips and my skin feels amazing
Juliette N.
Yuma, AZ
I was nervous to try this at home. But it is super easy! Makes home facials affordable when on a budget and skin is improved overnight. Research how to use before starting and proper creams to use with it. Made my skin softer and clearer and I only have used 1x. For best results you have to wait weeks between uses.
Elizabeth B.
I use an Ora brand needle roller. I absolutely love it. I have been using this for about two years and my skin looks fabulous. I purchased it online at makemeheal.com
My pores are super small and tight now and it's really help to ease my laugh lines. I strongly recommend using a high end serum after each use.
claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I saw some on YouTube using this tool. I'm brave enough to try after seeing her using it. The difference before and after was amazing. But I do believe you have to be determined to use it at least 2 times a week to get results
Natalie S.
To be honest if you have sensitive skin it's not going to be looking great on your skin. I found this product was kind of disappointing. Also acted on my skin a little bit harshly.
Michelle P.
Mc Donald, OH
i love how it has different levels of penetration--i've used one off and on but need to get back into it.
Liz B.
Probably been asked a hundred times, but does it hurt? I cannot imagine running little needles over my face
Michele D.
Cleveland, OH
How often should you do this?
Jackeline U.
Is it recommended to buy it on eBay?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Is this product really good and work Well? I want to try to use it to remove stretch marks after having twins and using it on my face a little. Would it work for that??
Bianca M.
I would like to know if somebody try this Derma Roller on the face and if it works, or if it makes a damage to your face and how often I have to use it..