PÜR™ Skin Perfecting Foundation Brush uploaded by Lindsey W.PÜR™ Skin Perfecting Foundation Brush uploaded by Annmarie M.

BY PÜR COSMETICS

Makeup application just got a lot easier with PÜR’s Skin-Perfecting Foundation Brush. With its unique oval shape, dense bed of synthetic bristles and large grip handle that gives you plenty of control, you’ll achieve an airbrushed, full coverage effect that looks like second skin every time. Use it to flawlessly apply the new Bare It All 12-Hour 4-in-1 Skin-Perfecting Foundation or your favorite creams, powders and bronzers on the face and body.

Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
I purchased mine from Kohls and wish I bought it direct from pur. They sent it in a bag instead of a box so it arrived smashed and broke in half! I haven't had time to return it So I started using it.. I dont think I can ever go back to a sponge!! It makes my foundation flawless!! For full coverage and bb cream! My sponge is for highlighter only now!! I hope the next order comes intact because Kohls wont refund my money. Only exchange in the store or reorder and then they will refund my money.. PÜR™ Skin Perfecting Foundation Brush. It is super soft and makes your face look naturally flawless! The no makeup look.
Lindsey W.
grantville, GA
Purchased at: Sephora
This brush is EVERYTHING! Other than heavy build-up with just a couple uses that make it so you have to wash it more frequently. Other than that this brush changed my foundation game for real. I am use to sponges and brushes eventually not working and causing my makeup to sit on my skin instead of blending in. This brush does everything but that!
Rebecca J.
Wow! This brush is small, simple, but very effective! I have other foundation brushes that are oval/toothbrush shaped, but this one just works so well.  I will say that it's kinda pricey, but the quality is worth it.  It's quite sturdy, and it blends really really well even just with a couple brush strokes! It's soft, dense, and doesn't absorb product.
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Purchased from Ulta and I love this brush so dang much!!! It seriously is the best brush! It applies your foundation on perfectly and evenly... your foundation looks so smooth and perfected.. no streaks or blotches. It feels so soft on your skin too and makeup doesn't get caked in the brush too bad.
Kathryn C.
Cumberland , RI
Ok so I bought this brush and had high expectations the girl at Ulta highly recommended. When I got it home yes it did blend my makeup great but it left my skin looking oily! I’ve never had a problem with oily skin. I love how soft the brush is and really wish that it didn’t make my skin look so oily. This is A no go for me.
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I have been applying my foundation with a beauty blender, and do I feel like I was missing out, this brush is aaaaaaamazing, it applies my foundation beautifully!!!!! Definitely highly recommend this brush!!!!!
Bri M.
Colbert, OK
I seriously love this thing more than life itself. I don’t know what I would do without it. So soft and does what I need it to do. Very high quality and holds its end on a smooth application! I would definitely recommend!
Annmarie M.
Powhatan, VA
The magician that did my makeup at Ulta today use this brush and it felt so smooth and light and made my makeup look flawless
Stephanie O.
Edmonton
I love this brush. It is my favourite foundation brush. It applies foundation in seconds, buffing it into the skin without actually having to manually buff, like with a brush. It never leaves streaks. It applies a thin, even coat of foundation, so that foundation doesn’t look thick or cakey. The finished result looks like foundation has been airbrushed. Unfortunately, the handle on my brush has broken twice. I was able to glue it back together with Gorilla Glue. I expect more from a brush that costs $45 CAD. But, despite the broken handle, I still highly recommend this brush. It will change the way you apply your makeup.