PÜR™ Be Your Selfie Eyeshadow Palette

Be Your Selfie is a must-have, limited-edition, 9-piece Eyeshadow Palette with highly pigmented warm and shimmery gold eyeshadow shades that are formulated with good-for-your-skin ingredients that provide long-lasting, eye-catching results.

Unapologetically Be Your Selfie with this 9-piece, limited-edition, hand-picked eyeshadow makeup palette that was made with neutral eyeshadow lovers in mind! From warm, brown tones to shimmery golds, this must-have Eyeshadow Palette features highly pigmented matte and shimmer eyeshadow shades that provide maximum payoff with just one swipe.

Formulated with antioxidant-rich Coconut Oil and skin-nourishing Energy Complex that’s made from a combination of Green Tea, Ginseng and B vitamins, Be Your Selfie Eyeshadow Palette instantly compliments any eye color or skin tone, while delivering good-for-your-skin nutrients. Create any eye look that matches your style with four, velvety matte shades and five shimmer shades that easily blend into the skin for a flawless look. Whether you’re creating natural daytime looks or a sultry glamorous glow, watch as each sweet-smelling, blendable Be Your Selfie eyeshadow shade takes your eyes to the next selfie level — your Instagram photos will thank us!

Ingredients: MICA, MAGNESIUM STEARATE, KAOLIN, SILICA, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, POLYETHYLENE, DIMETHICONE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, PANTHENOL, POLYISOBUTENE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, VANILLIN, PHENOXYETHANOL, ETHYLHEXYLGLYCERIN, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE. MAY CONTAIN [+/-]: IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), FERRIC FERROCYANIDE (CI 77510), YELLOW 5 (CI 19140), MANGANESE VIOLET (CI 77742)

Usage: Using a fluffy crease brush, place deeper, matte shades into the crease and use windshield wiper motions to blend shadows together until you achieve the desired look. Use a medium, flat eyeshadow brush to pack shimmer eyeshadow shades onto the eyelid. Accentuate the eyebrow bone by placing the lightest shade underneath the brow.

Has anyone else tried this palette? It’s absolutely fabulous! And it’s very affordable. Great for day or night looks
Is this any good?
How pigmented are these colors?
Start your review of PÜR™ Be Your Selfie Eyeshadow Palette!
Tina H.
Ocean Springs, MS
PÜR™ Be Your Selfie Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Tina H.
This is the messiest palette I've ever used. SO much fallout and mess when applying. I got it from FabFitFun a couple years ago, and one of the colors was broken a bit when I received it. As messy as this is, you definitely don't want to travel with it. Because of this, I don't really want to try this brand again. Yes, the colors are bright and true, but it's not worth the mess on the palette or my face.
Vilia J.
Westmont, IL
PÜR™ Be Your Selfie Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Vilia J.
I like this pallet but it’s not super pigmented. I prefer the naked pallets over this. For the price this is good but I just wish it was more pigmented. They are beautiful colors and blend very easily. All together I like it but don’t love it!
Alyssa R.
Newport, NH
PÜR™ Be Your Selfie Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Alyssa R.
PÜR™ Be Your Selfie Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Alyssa R.
I couldn't find the pallette I have on the list.. but I have the festival pallette and I like the colors but they're not as pigmented as I'd like.. u have to deff use primer and pack them on a lil much to get the color to stand out and I didn't find that the packet of eyeshadow primer it came w in my boxycharm as helpful at all.. the pigment was kind of bland if u didn't really stack it on there and there was quite a bit of fallout also it does have a pretty strong off smell to it as well
Courtney C.
Mount Airy, MD
PÜR™ Be Your Selfie Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Courtney C.
Purchased at: ULTA
I recently purchased this palette and so far I’m really enjoying it !! The shades are so pretty and blend well. I am so excited to use this palette for fall. This is very worth buying in my opinion!
jenn W.
PÜR™ Be Your Selfie Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by jenn W.
This palette is amazing! I received it in my fabfunfit fit box and it totally blew my mind . I am a first time user. I looked up a few videos online on the best ways to mix the different colors, but ultimately came up with my own style. I have already bought another palette so when this one is out I have it!!
Sarah A.
Oxnard
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this product! The colors are so pigmented and look even more beautiful with eyeshadow primer. I love blending the colors also. I would highly recommend this product to anyone. Definitely a good one!
Rachael S.
New Castle, VA
PÜR™ Be Your Selfie Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Rachael S.
PÜR™ Be Your Selfie Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Rachael S.
This palette has great neutral colors that are very pigmented and go on smooth. I really enjoy it for everyday use. I wouldn’t change anything about it.
Hope D.
Elkhart, IN
I just got this from my fan fit fun box. I love it. I use it every day now as my normal pallet of eyeshadow. It lasts all day long especially if you use a finishing spray. I would definitely buy again.
Jennifer K.
Tonawanda, NY
PÜR™ Be Your Selfie Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Jennifer K.
I absolutely love this eyeshadow palette! The quality of this is so amazing.. it’s very pigmented and blends out like a dream. It’s very easy to apply and use . I’d definitely recommend this ! I forgot I had it until recently as I have so many palettes and this one I’ll definitely be reaching for ALOT !
Linda L.
Leander, TX
PÜR™ Be Your Selfie Eyeshadow Palette uploaded by Linda L.
I love this palette but I feel like most of my palettes are safe neutrals so this was right up my alley. It is a great palette to travel with since it is smaller with the 9 shades it still gives you a variety of looks to choose from.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...