PÜR™ 4-in-1 Lip Duo

What it is: A creamy 4-in-1 Lip Duo with a high-impact matte liquid lip stain and nourishing oil treatment.

What it does: It gives your lips four luscious looks with one lip product. Never choose between matte and gloss again when you can have both! The highly pigmented lip stain contains creamy shea butter and coconut oil that helps it glide on smoothly for a transfer-resistance finish that lasts all day long without fading. Plus, the matte lip stain gently plumps lips for a more defined pout and the lip oil is enriched with agave, sunflower, jojoba and cranberry oils to ensure that lips maintain moisture and a high shine.

LIP OIL: OLEIC/LINOLEIC/LINOLENIC POLYGLYCERIDES, POLYGLYCERYL-2 ISOSTEARATE/DIMER DILINOLEATE COPOLYMER, SESAMUM INDICUM (SESAME) SEED OIL, DILINOLEIC ACID/PROPANEDIOL COPOLYMER, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE, SQUALANE, CAMELLIA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, ALEURITES MOLUCCANUS SEED OIL, AVENA SATIVA (OAT) KERNEL OIL, FLAVOR (AROMA), POLYGLYCERYL-3 POLYRICINOLEATE, RUBUS OCCIDENTALIS SEED OIL, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) SEED OIL, CALOPHYLLUM INOPHYLUM SEED OIL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TOCOPHEROL, SODIUM SACCHARIN, PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, PUNICA GRANATUM EXTRACT, CARTHAMUS TINCTORIUS (SAFFLOWER) SEED OIL, ALARIA ESCULENTA EXTRACT, LIMONENE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, AGAVE TEQUILANA LEAF EXTRACT, ADANSONIA DIGITATA SEED OIL, BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) OIL, CHENOPODIUM QUINOA SEED OIL, CITRUS RETICULATA (TANGERINE) PEEL OIL, MORINGA OLEIFERA SEED OIL, OLEA EUROPAEA (OLIVE) FRUIT OIL, SCLEROCARYA BIRREA SEED OIL, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E), RED 28 LAKE (CI 45410)

MATTE LIP STAINS (COUPLE GOALS, GIRL CRUSH, NEWLYWED, TWINZIES, DUET, CREAM OF THE CROP): ISODODECANE, DIISOSTEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, SILICA, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, NYLON-12, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER DILINOLEATE, MICA, POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE, STEAROYL INULIN, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, FLAVOR (AROMA), PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, TRIBEHENIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, STEARIC ACID, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, DAEMONOROPS DRACO EXTRACT, SODIUM SACCHARIN, LIMONENE, LACTIC ACID, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E). MAY CONTAIN [+/-]: TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), RED 7 (CI 15850), BLUE 1 (CI 42090)

MATTE LIP STAINS (DOUBLE DATE, SINGLE 4 TONIGHT): ISODODECANE, DIISOSTEARYL DIMER DILINOLEATE, SILICA, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, NYLON-12, HYDROGENATED POLYISOBUTENE, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL DIMER DILINOLEATE, MICA, POLYPROPYLSILSESQUIOXANE, STEAROYL INULIN, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, FLAVOR (AROMA), PROPYLENE CARBONATE, TRIBEHENIN, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, COCOS NUCIFERA (COCONUT) OIL, STEARIC ACID, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, DAEMONOROPS DRACO EXTRACT, SODIUM SACCHARIN, LIMONENE, LACTIC ACID, PALMITOYL TRIPEPTIDE-1, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE (VITAMIN E). MAY CONTAIN [+/-]: IRON OXIDES (CI 77492, CI 77499), RED 6 (CI 15850), RED 7 (CI 15850), BLUE 1 LAKE (CI 42090), YELLOW 6 (CI 15985)

Usage: Wear it four ways: Use as a long-wearing matte lip stain, a high-impact liquid lipstick (use one swipe of matte lip color and one swipe of lip oil), a lip gloss (use one swipe of matte lip color and two swipes of lip oil) or as a daily lip oil treatment.

WhhAt does color Twinzies look like?
Start your review of PÜR™ 4-in-1 Lip Duo!
Hannah F.
Review for: 951230030 Newlywed
This is super stunning on. I didn’t think it would be as nice on as online but it is even nicer on. The oil is nice for nighttime while sleeping, and the pigmented side isn’t drying. It has good staying power as a stain, and when wearing the oil over the pigment, it still looks so pretty. I love this shade; it’s a softer, brighter shade than what I typically go for and I love how it looks! Definitely would recommend!
Tracey A.
Indianapolis, IN
Review for: 951230040 Double Date
LOVE! I use 24-hour lip sticks like Revlon, Maybelline and Cover Girl, and have been wanting to find a higher end lipstick that was similar. I have found it with this. I’ve been using this type of lip color for years and years because it doesn’t come off. But normally the ones I use there’s a topcoat to refresh throughout the day, and it’s too dry on its own. With this, I just put the lipstick on without the oil that’s with it and it doesn’t feel dry at all. New fav!
Michael K.
Henrico, VA
PÜR™ 4-in-1 Lip Duo uploaded by Michael K.
Review for: 951230050 Twinzies
I love this product so much. Stains my lip and can drink wine without losing much or any product. The gloss is great at night to give more fierce look overall though a great product
Lori G.
Portland, OR
Review for: 951230030 Newlywed
This is a lovely peachy-nude. I love that it has the option to top with lip oil for a beautiful glossy shine. I have mixed feelings about the applicator, but it doesn’t get the job done. The lipstick is very long lasting. It truly lasted all day!
Foram P.
brampton
Review for: 951230010 Couple Goals, 951230020 Girl Crush, 951230040 Double Date
So amazing lipsticks, I bought one shade and I went for more colours. They are not drying or makes ur lips crack. Stays for all day long. A great combination of lip oil and matte colour. Definitely going for more colours.
Rebecca L.
Ottawa, ON
Review for: 951230020 Girl Crush
IN LOVE!! It lasts and looks fantastic! This is my new favorite daily gloss, very affordable and easy for anyone to apply. I heard about this brand from a friend and cannot get enough!! A must for everyone’s daily routine.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...