PÜR™ 4-in-1 Cloud Cream Moisturizer

What it is: 4-in-1 Cloud Cream is a dreamy Gel-to-Water Hydrating Essence Moisturizer with good-for-your-skin ingredients and the ultimate hydrating, smoothing and soothing benefits.

What it does: Incredibly hydrating, yet light…water-based 4-in-1 Cloud Cream is a moisturizing dream come true. Enriched with age-defying, skin-smoothing Ceretin® Complex, the moisturizing, light-as-air 4-in-1 Cloud Cream nourishes and primes skin with limitless hydration for a radiant and healthier-looking complexion that glows. Skin is instantly moisturized, prepped and primed so makeup can go on flawlessly. Skin practically drinks in the hydrating, plumping benefits. Soothing Green Algae Extract helps protect skin from damage caused by visible blue light, a common environmental stressor that can cause oxidative damage to the skin. The innovative Gel-to-Water Hydrating Essence Moisturizer cream magically transforms upon application. So pillowy and fresh, without being sticky, your skin will look so dreamy, you might feel like you’re on cloud nine! The unique gel-to-water texture also doubles as a primer.

Ingredients: AQUA, DIMETHICONE, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, CERAMIDE AP, RETINOL, LACTIC ACID, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA) BUTTER, SODIUM STARCH OCTENYLSUCCINATE, SCENEDESMUS RUBESCENS (GREEN ALGAE) EXTRACT, CAMELLIA SINENSIS (GREEN TEA) LEAF EXTRACT, XYLITYLGLUCOSIDE, ANYDROXYLITOL, XYLITOL, RUBUS IDAEUS (RASPBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, LAVANDULA ANGUSTIFOLIA (LAVENDER) FLOWER/LEAF/STEM EXTRACT, VACCINIUM MACROCARPON (CRANBERRY) FRUIT EXTRACT, PUNICA GRANATUM SEED (POMEGRANATE) EXTRACT, CITRUS LIMON (LEMON) PEEL EXTRACT, CITRUS PARADISI (GRAPEFRUIT) PEEL EXTRACT, VANILLA PLANIFOLIA FRUIT EXTRACT, ANANAS SATIVUS (PINEAPPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, PYRUS MALUS (APPLE) FRUIT EXTRACT, ROSA DAMASCENA EXTRACT, VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) FRUIT EXTRACT, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, TRIMETHYLSILOXYSILICATE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, TRIETHYL CITRATE, DIMETHICONE/PEG-10/15 CROSSPOLYMER, PEG/PPG-20/15 DIMETHICONE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL

Usage: Shake well before use. Apply to freshly cleansed skin morning and night.

I noticed that this cream has pineapple in it. Has anyone with a pineapple allergy tried this cream? Did you have problems with it because of the pineapple?
Looking for al new hydrating moisturizer for aging dry winter skin? ? I’ve used other products from Pür and wondering if this moisturizer is good for daily use!? Thx
Is this product worth it?
Start your review of PÜR™ 4-in-1 Cloud Cream Moisturizer!
Goldie L.
PÜR™ 4-in-1 Cloud Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Goldie L.
PÜR™ 4-in-1 Cloud Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Goldie L.
I received Pur 4 In 1 Cloud Cream Moisturizer for free from #bzzagent in exchange for my honest review. I have been using it for two weeks and my skin is pretty oily and prone to breakouts. First of , The packaging of this cream is spectacular and stands out on my cosmetics shelf . The texture of the cream is absolutely DREAMY , whipped cream-gel, very light like a cloud which I loved very much. It hydrated my skin perfectly without greasy or sticky feeling or touch.make it perfect to layer underneath makeup. I love that it has all natural ingredients, many antioxidants and soothing extracts. For my oily combination skin, this product is great! it worked perfect without breakouts or irritation. I would love to continue using it and see further improvements in my skin appearance and texture.
Angela S.
PÜR™ 4-in-1 Cloud Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Angela S.
[product:pür™-4-in-1-cloud-cream-moisturizer] I received this moisturizer from Bzzagent and had to write a review. My skin gets very dry in the summer and this cream was cool and light and gave me the hydration I needed. It didn't leave my greasy and when I applied my makeup it went on smoothly. I was impressed and do recommend!
Stephanie P.
Rogers, AR
PÜR™ 4-in-1 Cloud Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: ULTA
This cream felt so good going on to the skin . Definitely like a Water cream. So hydrating and glowy on the skin . A little definitely goes a long way ! You stay hydrated throughout the day even after it dries too !
Jaclyn W.
East Windsor, NJ
PÜR™ 4-in-1 Cloud Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Jaclyn W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I received a sample of this from Ulta. It feels very nice and moisturizing on my skin and I'm not usually a fan of gel moisturizers. It's also very soothing and reasonably priced. I think this would make a great summertime night cream. Definitely recommend!
Sarah S.
1,618 reviews
PÜR™ 4-in-1 Cloud Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Sarah S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I really wish that I could give this Pur 4-in-1 cloud cream moisturizer a completely positive review but that’s a bit difficult as after a few days of using it in the morning and evening, I started having an awful allergic reaction to the pineapple in it. I do have an allergy to consuming pineapple, but apparently I have issues with it in skincare products as well. It did take a few days for me to start having an allergic reaction to it though, so I can at least review my experiences with this cloud cream moisturizer until I had to stop using it suddenly. Like many gel moisturizers, this did not absorb super well into my skin, but it did do better than a lot of gel moisturizers. It also surprisingly enough worked well with me putting a foundation on top of it. I wasn’t expecting that. As for the amount of moisture it gave my skin, it did better than most moisturizers do for me in the winter. With all that being said, I would recommend this cloud cream moisturizer, but only if you do not have a pineapple allergy.
Amanda D.
San Angelo, TX
PÜR™ 4-in-1 Cloud Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Amanda D.
This cream is a nice consistency. It goes on as a cream but when I start rubbing into my skin it almost feels like a liquid consistency. It’s hard to explain, it’s not runny or dripping. It hydrated my face well. It has no fragrance to it. I like the packaging.
Anjali K.
Danvers, MA
PÜR™ 4-in-1 Cloud Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Anjali K.
PÜR™ 4-in-1 Cloud Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Anjali K.
It has one of the most beautiful packaging i have ever seen. I loved the smell of this light weight cream. It spreads like water on skin. It felt greasy at first but when i kept it overnight my skin felt nice in the morning. But i belive it is more of a daily use day cream.
Cecilia L.
Arlington, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
So I didn’t purchase this exact product but I got a chance to test it for free and it was an absolute win, it’s smooth and wet almost. Very water-like and white at first and then it turns into a very smooth and clear substance. It works great with my makeup and i use it everyday now. Will be purchasing the bigger container soon. I think y’all would love it if y’all gave it a try too!
Celeste S.
Pooler, GA
PÜR™ 4-in-1 Cloud Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Celeste S.
PÜR™ 4-in-1 Cloud Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Celeste S.
This cream is amazing for my combo skin. I have dry cheeks and a very oil t-zone. It absorbs nicely and leaves a satin finish. I live in GA, where it’s hot and HUMID! It performed nicely in this weather. Upon opening the lid, it looked used. I panicked and started reading other reviews before using it. They said the same thing. I think it’s just the consistency of the product giving it a wavy look on the container. The packaging is interesting because it’s asymmetrical. I think this will allow for easy access to the product at the bottom when i start to get low. It’s a heavy glass dome container with a plastic and chrome cap. The cap is a little bulky when opening and closing, but nothing too serious. I am not a fan of the chrome because it accumulates fingerprints easily. It is easy to clean though. The scent is very light and fresh. The cream itself reminds me a lot of Tatcha’s Water Cream in the way it looks, feels and performs. The only difference is that it’s half the price with a retail of $38. It’s also on sale for $22.80 on Ulta’s website! I would definitely try this out if you love Tatcha but don’t love the price.
Yesenia N.
Pelham, NY
PÜR™ 4-in-1 Cloud Cream Moisturizer uploaded by Yesenia N.
Purchased at: ULTA
[product:pur-4-in-1-cloud-cream-moisturizer]. This cream does not leave a greasy feeling on the face because when you apply it you feel like you are putting water on your face, leaving it soft and protected all day long. In addition to its elegant packaging you realize that it is a product that will help take care of your skin