PurseN Luxury Travel Tote uploaded by Karyn K.

BY PURSEN

Color: Leopard/ Hot Pink. Size: 19"L x 13.5"H x 6"W. The. Luxury Travel Tote is designed with 10 separate compartments, making organization easy and fun. The bag is so versatile that it can be used as a diaper or travel bag. 7 large inside pockets. 1 large zipper compartment. 2 outside pockets. Wipe able interior and exterior. Zipper top closure with long handles for easy carrying. Luxury Travel Tote.

PurseN Luxury Travel Tote
  • "I don't own this bag, but by looking at it, I know that this bag is to die For, The Pink and the leopard print mesh so well together, plus it looks super roomy which is a girls must have." in 7 reviews
  • "Very cute bag I'm in love with the print looks very organized and roomy I would personally want to own this tote !" in 5 reviews
Leslie F.
Erie, PA
This is the best way to organize your stuff. While traveling you don't want to be digging through your purse for passports, your phone, boarding passes, and money. This way everything has it's own spot.
Michelle C.
Merced, CA
I don't own this bag, but by looking at it, I know that this bag is to die For, The Pink and the leopard print mesh so well together, plus it looks super roomy which is a girls must have. The bigger the bag the more it holds, reminds me of something Snooki would own. It's beautiful and I would so get this for myself or a loved one!
Malana T.
Dallas , TX
I have this actual bag, and it's great for traveling and I use it as my doggy bag and it keeps all my dogs things organized such as wipes, brush, comb, his hygeine items, poopy bags, and wee wee pads, water items, toys, etc..vey durable bag that is mess free and wipes clean and stain free worry for spillage.
Destiny P.
I absolutely love tote bags. They are so convenient to use and have as a carrying bag (purse like) item. They're stylish and bigger than most purses so they are better for storing things. The compartments make it 10x better also because it helps to organize your things too
Maryellen C.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I have never tried nor owned this gorgeous travel tot but will most definitely add it to my list of things to but for sure. I love the separated areas for my belongings. Just what a girl needs to organize her bag and not get to flustered looking for something.
Lorna R.
I love this bag it is so cool! I travel and I go on short and long trips. This makes it easy and convenient to use all the time. I think if you can find what you need most of the time and actually be able to find it then you got yourself a great bag.
adilene B.
Chino, CA
I love this bag its perfect for mommys or cosmetologist its very roomy for all your brushes and hair drys if you are still in beauty school easy to transport with instead of the big bulky cosmetology cases ! very stylish !
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
It is a good idea of making thi kind of purse, it is so organized, if you want to travel you will not have all your stuff messed up inside your purse, they will be divided.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster
Kathryn A.
Apo, AE
Love this travel tote, not only is it cute but it is so convenient. It has pockets that will separate aliving of your belongings &it is simple to carry. The only thing was i wish the pockets were a little bigger.
Athena R.
Union, NJ
The price is not that bad . the shape is very cute . and the print is very approachable as well ... but it starts to get very hookery with the pink accents , which is most likely why i wouldn't buy the purse.
chichi m.
To be honest I don't know if I should buy this. I mean for 100 bucks I can buy a lot of makeup, clothes, ect. Do u guys think its worth it
Jessica M.
Oshawa, ON
Is this actually worth the money?
veronica  a.
San luis, AZ
I love this bag, where can we buy thats not so expensive!?
Enid M.
Staten Island, NY
Are these bags worth buying?
Devin K.