Purse Pouch
- Car Accessories, Purse Holder, Keep your Purse Secure within Arm's Reach

by Purse Pouch

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purse Pouch - Car Accessories, Purse Holder, Keep your Purse Secure within Arm's Reach!
How would you rate this product?
Brandi M.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Works pretty well. However I'm short so my seat is further up than the passenger seat so it's not on as well as I would like it to be. It is nice to have when you have a passenger in the car so they have more leg room since your purse isn't in their way.
Tania G.
Norwalk, CA
Purse Pouch - Car Accessories, Purse Holder, Keep your Purse Secure within Arm's Reach uploaded by Tania G.
This is perfect! Finally somewhere I can easily place my purse and not have it in the way of anyone or in an unreachable place. In love!
Marjorie M.
Vacaville, CA
Purse Pouch - Car Accessories, Purse Holder, Keep your Purse Secure within Arm's Reach uploaded by Marjorie M.
This is very handy for your purse won't going flying in the seat. While driving. It hold a lot and medium size purse. It straps on to the seat. No tools needed. Has adjustable straps!! Takes only minutes to install it.
Amy A.
It's handy in that it gives you another pocket to place items or your purse. The only downfall is that if you have a fifth passenger, they won't sit comfortably.

Looking for your answer?