Pets & AnimalsCatCat ToysPurrfect Feline
- Tunnel of Fun - Cat Tunnel with Crinkle

Purrfect Feline - Tunnel of Fun - Cat Tunnel with Crinkle

The Ultimate Cat Tunnel of Fun Our interactive cat tunnel not only will keep your cat entertained for hours but is also very convenient. Its fully collapsible so you can take the fun with you wherever you go or easily store it away when you dont want it out. Dont worry about your pet scratching the tunnel as weve built it with tear-resistant polyester material. We know your pet is unique so were offering. Medium is good for smaller cats and pets (rabbits, hamsters, ferrets). Large is good for larger cats or small dogs. This is the perfect gift for any animal lover! Tunnel of Fun Features: Crakle paper Ball toy hanging and colors available Perfect to take on the go

How large is this?
How much it this?
How durable is this?
Start your review of Purrfect Feline - Tunnel of Fun - Cat Tunnel with Crinkle!
robin K.
1,004 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
My animals love this toy !! They usually use it alot more than i thought they would , it wasn’t expensive at all. I personally would definitely recommend buying this toy.
Rachel P.
Purchased at: Amazon
My cat loves his 3-way tunnel! It’s like his safe zone. He goes in it to hide and also runs in it all the time waiting for me to come scratch the outside of it
carrie O.
I have 2 boy kitties I rescued. One found by the river at a month or so old and the other I saved from a feral male cat eating him at aboyt a month old. They are inside now and safe but needed excercises being young and active. These tunnel entertain them for hours running through, sneak attacks, popping up at each other and attacking the top of the tunnel when another is inside. Great toys!!
katie J.
Madison, WI
1,110 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
My cats love this tunnel toy! I have two cats at home who are young an energetic. They love to run through and play in this tunnel toy. They normally run through it late at night. One thing i like about it is that it folds up for easy storing. I love this cat tunnel toy! ❤❤❤
Rogena A.
Clover, SC
My cat loves his tunnel! His favorite thing is running streight through it making as much noise as he can.
Shell R.
Taylorsville, UT
2,294 reviews
Purchased at: Amazon
This is the best $15 I spent on one of my animals! She has so much fun hiding in her tunnels and playing with our dogs!
Jimi A.
Weehawken , NJ
Purchased at: Amazon
My little bambino Sphynx loves little tunnels, caves, hideouts etc. so this was exactly what i was looking for. It’s super cheap, can be stashed away easily and will provide u with hours of entertainment
Tia W.
Crestline
No no no no. Sonchi wont even go inside and if flips around far too easy. She does like the ball at the end 😂
Jourdan L.
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Amazon
My cats liked this for a day or two and now it sits in the corner with the rest of their play pins and toys. It is so lightweight that it flops and moves all over the house as they try to run through it. They got bored of this so fast and I got irritated with it as a whole. It also has wires that stick out....it’s a mess and a safety hazard.
Haley R.
Gray
Purchased at: Amazon
This was a little bit small. My cat wasn’t that much of a fan of it. It’s a good value though. I’d suggest maybe making the tunnels a little wider.