PURRfect Feather Bouncer Cat Toy

by PURRfect

Colors May Vary Purrfect Feather Dancer Winner Editors Choice Award Cat Fancy Handle Measures Approximately 16" in length. Natural Feathers ;

do your cats enjoy this?
Start your review of PURRfect Feather Bouncer Cat Toy!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My cat goes crazy for this toy!” in reviews
“My cat goes crazy for products like this feather bouncer.” in reviews
“My cat loves these.” in reviews
“This is one of my cats favorite toys!” in reviews
“My cats go crazy for this thing.” in reviews
My cats love playing this toy! They jump all over the place and got nuts!!! I but these toys all the time!
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat and my dog love this thing! As soon as I pick it up they are both after me.
Kearneysville, WV
I use this on my cats its a great product.. definitely recommend you will be happy.. =)
Orlando, FL
Is a perfect toy for a Kitten. Will definitely recommended. Mine loves it!
Is a perfect toy for a Kitten. Will definitely recommended. Mine loves it!
London, ON
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves feathers and this toy is great for playing with him! The only thing that would make it better is if the feather was attached to a string.
Galway
Has my cats going mad! Even my 14 year old cat will play with it so that says a lot for itself, my younger cat adores it
vitoria gasteiz
Firsts feathers fell really easily but It's actually amazing to spend you time with your cats and teasd them!!😂
My cat loves these. She always pulls the feathers off and they are all over the house.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...