PURRfect Feather Bouncer Cat Toy

by PURRfect

Colors May Vary Purrfect Feather Dancer Winner Editors Choice Award Cat Fancy Handle Measures Approximately 16" in length. Natural Feathers ;

do your cats enjoy this?
Start your review of PURRfect Feather Bouncer Cat Toy!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“My cat goes crazy for this toy!” in reviews
“My cat goes crazy for products like this feather bouncer.” in reviews
“My cat loves these.” in reviews
“This is one of my cats favorite toys!” in reviews
“My cats go crazy for this thing.” in reviews
Rochester, NY
Honestly what cat doesn't love a great toy they can run around and chace? And knowing their owner is the one their playing with makes all the difference. the only down for me is that my cats will pluck the feathers right off.
San Diego, CA
My cat loves this toy! It's fairly durable with hard play, however make sure you put it away somewhere your cat(s) can't get it because they may chew on and ruin the feathers. Other than that, my cat has a lot of fun with this!
Rolling Mdws, IL
This is a favorite toy ever. Have to search high and low to find these because my rambunctious Bengals eventually bust them. Great toy and will hold the interest with active cats
Staunton,il
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
I have yet to find a cat that doesn't love one of these, its a must have for cat owners. Love this product its well made and stands up to kitty abuse.
Warren, OH
My cat goes crazy for this toy! It definitely helps keep him in shape! It's so much fun watching him leap in the air to catch this toy.
Great for endless hours of fun! Useful to help keeps animals entertained through the day and to help them not get lonely or bored.
Pet Lover Expert Level 5
My cat goes crazy for products like this feather bouncer. I love playing with my kitty interactively and I love wearing him out!
Sandusky, OH
He loved it he would play for hours and even when we were not playing together he would play with it himself! highly recommend
Bridgeville, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is one of my cats favorite toys! It is worth any price as I get to interact with both of them and they love it for hours!
Antioch, TN
My cats go crazy for this thing. As soon as they see me get this out of the closet their eyes wide and ready to pounce.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...