PURRfect Feather Bouncer Cat Toy uploaded by Hailey C.PURRfect Feather Bouncer Cat Toy uploaded by Cynthia G.

BY PURRFECT

Colors May Vary Purrfect Feather Dancer Winner Editors Choice Award Cat Fancy Handle Measures Approximately 16" in length. Natural Feathers ; see more...

• "My cat goes crazy for this toy!" in 2 reviews
  • "My cat goes crazy for products like this feather bouncer." in 2 reviews
  • "My cat and my dog love this thing!" in 1 review
  • "My cat loves these." in 1 review
  • "My cats go crazy for this thing." in 1 review
Allycia H.
Ammon, ID
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This was great for our kids to be able to play with our cats without their hands being close to their claws. But I don't know if my cats are just abnormally rough, but the end didn't last long at all it only took about a week for my cats to take all of the feathers out of the end of it.
Karley K.
Nottingham, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My cat loves this and he loves to play with it. The feathers don’t fall off fast like most of the cat toys with feathers. It totally met my expectations when it came to a toy and I would buy more of these again.
Stephanie R.
Cleveland, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My cat Moxie loves these! She's 11 and is getting up there in age, but that doesn't stop her from going full force to get these feathers! Whenever I let her "catch her prey", she will lay there and just have a good time cleaning the feathers. I highly recommend for a one cat or a multi-cat household should have at least 2.
Arielle R.
Bay City, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves this! He doesn't even need me in order to play with it, he carries it all around the apartment and I'll watch him attack it all of the time out of the corner of my eye. It really is the little things in life sometimes! :)
Amanda F.
Madison, WI
This was a great toy for my cats, well it was for a few days until one of my cats ripped all the feathers out. She is a little too much of a predator for her own good...sadly feathery toys never last long, so I have given up on them.
Hailey C.
Sanford, NC
This is not only a cat but helps them calm down. You pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds and then put it in there bed with them and it will literally put them to sleep! Love this toy!!
Gwendolyn W.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Cats love feathers and I think they are great to keep your cat entertained but you can make it yourself with a feather and some fishing line. Cheaper and just a much fun!
jessica l.
Rochester, NY
Honestly what cat doesn't love a great toy they can run around and chace? And knowing their owner is the one their playing with makes all the difference. the only down for me is that my cats will pluck the feathers right off.
Lindsey R.
San Diego, CA
My cat loves this toy! It's fairly durable with hard play, however make sure you put it away somewhere your cat(s) can't get it because they may chew on and ruin the feathers. Other than that, my cat has a lot of fun with this!
Teresa D.
Rolling Mdws, IL
This is a favorite toy ever. Have to search high and low to find these because my rambunctious Bengals eventually bust them. Great toy and will hold the interest with active cats