PURRfect Crinkle Bouncer Cat Toy uploaded by Kelley C.

BY PURRFECT

Colors May Vary Natural Tinted Feathers Crunchy Tear Resistant Plastic 18" Clear Colored Wand 6" Springy Flex Cable ; see more...

• Has anyone bought this item? I am concerned about the fea...4 Answers
  • Did your feathers come out too8 Answers
Stephanie J.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great toy that my kitty really loves, but get ready to buy multiple because she destroys the end. I like the Bungie for a string. The feathers are really soft and chewable, but once my kitty really gets ahold of them the feather stand no chance. I wish there was such thing as a durable cat toy like this that's cat proof.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats love this toy so much.
They jump and prance around for it.
It falls apart if they chew the feathers aggressively, but it is made pretty well. It will shed, but that is just how these toys are made to be.
I recommend it.
Victoria M.
My two cats love their toy but the only problem with it is hat it falls apart so easily and I have to keep buying others to find them a good toy would not be purchasing this again
Ally S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
This cat product is great!! Our kitty kat loves it lots and we would highly recommend it for cat owners to try. We have a fiesty tortishell kitty kat and this is one of the few things in life that brings her maximum amounts of joy XD You should definetely give it a try! Your feline friend deserve it :P
Dylan S.
Buffalo, NY
Lola loves it! she's so active for sitting on her rump all day! its the little feathers and danglies that get her going! she revs up her back legs and jumps at it every time we play with her! playing with the wand slower also intregues her she just has become so friendly and playful now! and she loves feathers!!!
Sarah F.
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Definitely a favorite for all ages of cats, but like everyone else is saying the feather will and do come out so long as your cat is actually engaging in a really intense play time. If your cat exhibits low interest (which would surprise me) it might last longer. Definitely something every cat needs, but be careful about the cost of these things since they are likely to get destroyed time and time again!
Serena E.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat used to love this toy! It was one of his favorites. e would always play with it and jump really high when you lifted it up in the air. He liked to chew and tear the feathers off of it, and they came out really easy so he liked that. He is now old; 16 years, and doesn't like to play much anymore but this was one of his favorites.
Caitlin F.
Goodyear, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat loved these toys as a kitten and still loves them now that he is a full grown cat. I can always get him to come over and have some fun with me when one of these are involved. Although he will destroy it or put it in his water bowl if left unattended, I still can't help but to buy them so the both of us can have play time together.
Dawn U.
This is one of my cats favorite toys if not her favorite. The stick is sturdy and its design prevents my cats claws from becoming stuck like some competitive brands unfortunately do. She loves the feathers, It's only a bit of a mess to clean up the fluff after a long play.
Casey T.
Bunker Hill, IL
The cats love these things, one of the four will actually drag this thing around the house for hours. the feathers do come out and get lost but ive yet to find a cat toy that doesn't get destroyed. remember that your kitties are carnivores they're "vicious"
Nichole B.
Memphis, TN
Did your feathers come out too
Ryan F.
Has anyone bought this item? I am concerned about the feathers falling off..