Purr-fect Paws Cat Litter Mat

by Purr-fect Paws

Purr-fect Paws Litter Mat is the perfect solution to those unsightly cat litter box messes. Your cat will love the comfortable, pliable, soft feel of the mat's surface and really enjoy the continuous litter free area around the box. The secret is the hundreds of litter cavities directly under your cats exit path from the litter box. The excess cat litter on the floor mess is now history! You can recapture that litter easily with Purr-fect Paws Litter Mat and reuse it in your litter box. Features: Waterproof Includes: Litter Mat Dimensions: 24" x 30" Color: Gray Material: Rubber

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purr-fect Paws Cat Litter Mat!
4 years agoTarzana, CA
This only works if your cat doesn't go flying out of the litter box. My cat likes to fly out which spreads the litter everywhere regardless of the mat. Stupid cat... It's not the mats fault.
4 years agoNorth Bergen, NJ
I like the way this works to minimize the amount the cats take to the rest of the house.. I glad I bought it. Easy to clean..
5 years agoMays landing , Nj
Sure does keep litter off the floor it's easy to clean. Mad I didn't buy this sooner! It's also stylish
2 years ago
These mats are so good to put infront of the litter box. They catch the litter that cats fling out. Easy to clean and durable. Good value and inexpensive. Would recommend.