BY KATY PERRY

The fragrance is a rich eau de parfum which opens with a fresh citrus accord of peach nectar and forbidden apple to awaken the senses, It develops into a delicate floral bouquet supported by notes of jasmine blossom and pink freesia and dries down into a rich luxurious scent rich with vanilla orchid and sandalwood, Eau De Parfum Spray 3, 4 oz, Gender: Women,

Purr By Katy Perry Eau De Parfum Spray 3. 4 Oz
  • "It is my favorite scent to wear when I'm going out, I have the small travel size which looks like a tube of lipstick. " in 1 review
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very long lasting and strong! The scent is so pretty and sweet! I love it. This perfume is my favorite of all! The bottle is adorable!
Leomarys R.
Leomarys R.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este perfume huele divinoooo, lo amo y me encanta, su olor, su presentacion, me fascina................
Elyse C.
Elyse C.
This Katy Perry perfume is puuurrrfect! I love the scent and how pretty the bottle is.
Nadia S.
Nadia S.
Omg sexy in a bottle. It is my favorite scent to wear when I'm going out, I have the small travel size which looks like a tube of lipstick.
Jilliann G.
Jilliann G.
San Diego, CA
I love this perfume, but I am always afraid to take my large bottle on vacation with me! This smaller size is perfect for travelling and I take it with me every where! It takes up less space in my suitcase and the scent really packs a punch! LOVE IT!
Joanna B.
Joanna B.
Garden city, KS
I love this Katty Perry Perfume, I love the scent and the packaging. I recommend this perfume:)
Ashton A.
Ashton A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably my favorite perfume. I bought it for my sister, I smelled it on her a month later and had to know what it was. It smells like a garden on her and peaches on me. It's amazing on pretty much anyone. Lasts well.
Teika J.
Teika J.
Pine Bluff, AR
Like most, I love the bottle! It smells amazing but it's not a scent that I would like to wear all day. It is very sweet and sometimes overpowering.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Abington, MA
I bought this perfume purely for the bottle, but it does smell quite nice. It can be a bit overpowering, but it is a nice occasional scent. It also looks super cute in my bathroom!
catherine f.
catherine f.
I love really this product of the katy perry is one of my favorites products and i use one product of her but i wish have more products and this perfum is good option for me is very delicious for me and my cousin too i like this product
Kristine N.