BY PURR BY KATY PERRY

Purr women s perfume was launched by the designer house of Katy Perry in 2011.   This women s fragrance possesses a blend of peach, apple, green bamboo, jasmine, freesia, Bulgarian rose, vanilla orchid, white amber, sandalwood and musk. . see more...

• Hey, i have been looking for this product some days ago, ...2 Answers
  • Is this still on sale?1 Answers
  • How is the duration of this product in the skin?2 Answers
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
Katy Perry PUR is a wonderful scent. And the bottle is so cute. I love purple and the cat shape is so is fun. Anyone can appreciate this fresh scent and😃clean. Take a walk on the wild side and try this perfume.
MARIA M.
Dallas, TX
IF YOU HAVE FAMILY THAT LOVES CATS THIS IS SOMETHING THE WOULD LOVE. I GAVE THIS TO BOTH MY  BROTHERS GIRLS AND THEY LOVED IT. THE COLOR AND BOY BOY THE SMELL IS REALLY GOOD I WAS THINKING  IT WOULD BE LIKE CHEAP LITTLE KID SMELL BUT WAS I WRONG I GOT ME ONE 2
Brittany M.
Bronx, NY
I love the bottle, I love the picture on the box. This was one of the first ever that I tried of Katy Perry smells and I instantly fell in love. I wish it lasted lo get on skin but it's ok especially for a cheaper perfume.
Miranda H.
Indiana, PA
I love this perfume. It's one of the three perfumes I keep on my vanity. It smells like a dream. My only complaint would be the packaging. It gives off very childish type vibes.
monique n.
Lakewood, WA
Isn't this bottle so adorable! The color the shape and details! I got it as a present for my birthday but I've seen it at tjmaxx for a discounted price compare to Macy's. It smells so good that I don't even want to use it lol
Allison P.
Watertown, NY
I bought this perfume for the first time at Walmart in a gift set a few years back. I love it so much I've bought it numerous times since then. Its perfect. Not to strong, and the scent lasts allllll day. I will continue to buy this perfume for as long as I can still find it.
Grace W.
Skegness
When I first smelt this perfume as a tester last year, I wasn't too overjoyed about the scent, although I began to fall in love with it after it was used a few times.
I then got the full sized 100ml bottle as a Christmas present, I was excited not only for the product inside but also the bottle it came in.
When I first opened the box I was expecting a dull and plain bottle,
I was so wrong. Instead I found a very sheek, glossy purple bottle, shaped as a cat,
not just any old cat, but an elegant and fashionable looking one, what makes it more glamorous is that it has a cute, little collar, with a 'Purr' engraved charm and has crystal gleaming eyes. I couldn't have thought of a better looking bottle than this, it’s perfect and on a bonus side it fits in with my purple accessorised room.On me the perfume smells fruity and sweet, it's a gorgeous scent and in my opinion for any ages, but teenagers would probably reach for it more. As the fragrance settles to my skin it becomes only a little less fruity which surprised me as most perfumes loose their odour fairly quickly, It is also an 'Eau De Perfum' which provides a long-lasting fragrance and generally doesn't cost as much as extract perfume. How long it lasts differs from skin to skin but from my experience it has lasted up to 10 hours, Fantastic don’t you think!?
Nikki A.
Hiram, GA
When I say this an omg perfume it totally is the sent is so amazing. I bought katy perry perfume twice its just so nice and it really has a floral type earthy type smell with a hint of fruit. The bottle itself is really nice and designed and well crafted you can even still use it as a decoration a after your done using the item which I total love.
caitlin t.
Charleston, SC
this is packaged in an adorable little kitty bottle with a charm. the smell is very feminine. definitely best for an evening out! i feel very elegant and sophisticated when i wear this. its very different but its oddly satisfying. i found a great deal on them. i love katy perry. she has great taste. plus you only need one or two sprays! it stays on awhile too!
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
This fragrance is about 5 years old, but it is still one of my favorites ! The scent is a sweet and kind of seductive scent. The bottle is super cute. The scent is very long lasting ! It's affordable and last a long time. I absolutely love this perfume!
april s.
Scottsboro, AL
I can't find anyone with anything to say about this perfume does everyone love it as much as I do??
Olivia S.
Mississauga
Can you describe the smell? Honestly I'd purchase it just for the bottle (I love perfume bottles and I'm obsessed with cats) but it would be a plus if I liked the scent too. Is it fruity? floral?
Sahar M.
Los Angeles, CA
What does it smell like? The bottle is so pretty.
Nicole B.
Sanford, FL
Is this a lighter, fresh scent or a super sweet one, like Love Spell?
Maydalia O.
El Paso, Tx./ Cd. Juaréz, Chih, Méx. 🇲🇽🇺🇸
Hey, i have been looking for this product some days ago, someone could tell me where I can find it, and what is the price?