BY PURR BY KATY PERRY

Purr women s perfume was launched by the designer house of Katy Perry in 2011.   This women s fragrance possesses a blend of peach, apple, green bamboo, jasmine, freesia, Bulgarian rose, vanilla orchid, white amber, sandalwood and musk. . see more...

Erica L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was my favorite scent. I don’t agree with the description of it, but it smells great. The bottle is super cute too. The only downfall is that travel is a bit difficult with this bottle. Highly recommend.
Jamie L.
Watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is absolutely a favorite scent of mine. I love the unique smells they add to the perfume. Its not to over whelming but leaves a pleasant scent that lasts all day. I absolutely love the purple cat bottle the perfume comes in. Stylish yet elegant. I bought one for myself and one for a friend for the holidays. Definitely one of my favorites.
monique n.
Lakewood , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Isn't this bottle so adorable! The color the shape and details! I got it as a present for my birthday but I've seen it at tjmaxx for a discounted price compare to Macy's. It smells so good that I don't even want to use it lol
Allison P.
watertown, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this perfume for the first time at Walmart in a gift set a few years back. I love it so much I've bought it numerous times since then. Its perfect. Not to strong, and the scent lasts allllll day. I will continue to buy this perfume for as long as I can still find it.
Nikki A.
Hiram, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I say this an omg perfume it totally is the sent is so amazing. I bought katy perry perfume twice its just so nice and it really has a floral type earthy type smell with a hint of fruit. The bottle itself is really nice and designed and well crafted you can even still use it as a decoration a after your done using the item which I total love.
caitlin t.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
this is packaged in an adorable little kitty bottle with a charm. the smell is very feminine. definitely best for an evening out! i feel very elegant and sophisticated when i wear this. its very different but its oddly satisfying. i found a great deal on them. i love katy perry. she has great taste. plus you only need one or two sprays! it stays on awhile too!
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This fragrance is about 5 years old, but it is still one of my favorites ! The scent is a sweet and kind of seductive scent. The bottle is super cute. The scent is very long lasting ! It's affordable and last a long time. I absolutely love this perfume!
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not a huge fan, i use this occasionally when i get bored of my favs, but the first initial smell is kinda off putting. I only like it after it mellows out with wear, almost old lady smelling at first spray.happy i only bought a travel size.
Melissa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The best perfume I've ever had. It's an outdated perfume but i still love it. It's my favorite. The scent is amazing. So sweet and pretty. The packaging and bottle is so cute! The scent is very long lasting and strong.
cyn m.
Pasadena
If you have bad allergies and just want something light, this perfume may not be for you, however if you like heavy scents that last, then this may be a great perfume for you. The bottle is creative and nice and adorable. I would recommend this to any fan of Katy Perry.
april s.
Scottsboro, AL
I can't find anyone with anything to say about this perfume does everyone love it as much as I do??
Olivia S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Can you describe the smell? Honestly I'd purchase it just for the bottle (I love perfume bottles and I'm obsessed with cats) but it would be a plus if I liked the scent too. Is it fruity? floral?
Sahar M.
Los Angeles, CA
What does it smell like? The bottle is so pretty.
Nicole B.
Sanford, FL
Is this a lighter, fresh scent or a super sweet one, like Love Spell?
May O.
El Paso, Tx./ Cd. Juaréz, Chih, Méx. 🇲🇽🇺🇸
Hey, i have been looking for this product some days ago, someone could tell me where I can find it, and what is the price?