BY UNKNOWN

Dermatologist recommended and 100% soap-free, the Purpose Gentle Cleansing Wash has been clinically proven to be as gentle as water so it cleanses your skin without drying it out. see more...

Christen L.
Amazing every day face wash. I have combination skin and this stuff does not dry me out. Love how it foams up-i prefer foam rather than a cream. Very affordable and you get a good amount of product!!
Angie L.
Harrisonburg
Love love love this stuff! It’s gel like consistency is perfect and it’s gentle enough to wash your face with twice a day. Melts all make up right off ! Definitely recommend to everyone , oily and dry!!!
Danielle B.
Loves this face wash it really gets in your skin I don’t have any cons my pros well it’s amazing quality not that expensive really effective witch I love this cleared me right up and I would recommend to everyone who breaks out
Alicia B.
I love this cleanser I use it to take off all my makeup even my eye makeup, it doesn’t burn either. Literally so gentle on the skin, doesn’t make me break out and just keeps my skin healthy! No harsh chemicals or weird ingredients! Definitely recommend buying this if you want something gentle and gets the job done ✅
Madison T.
Harrison, AR
THIS STUFF IS AMAZING!!!! I started using it yesterday and I can already tell a tell on my skin. I am for real one this I'm not lying. I got it at Walmart for pretty cheap, and it is defiantly worth it! If you guys are looking for something that works, you've just now found it!