Purpose Soap 6 oz uploaded by Brooke B.

BY NONE

Purpose Soap 6 oz see more...

• What is the purpose of this soap?? How do it smell and is...1 Answers
Purpose Soap 6 oz
  • "I have a baby girl who suffers from horrible eczema! Purpose has been the only product that doesn't give in to flair ups, but still moisturizes her skin. It can be so hard to find the right soap to use on sensitive baby skin, but I have honestly found that purpose has given us the best results!" in 3 reviews
Brooke B.
Jennings, LA
I love this soap. I have very sensitive skin and break out from time to time. This is the only soap I use to keep the break outs and rashes down!! It’s amazing!! Purpose Soap 6 oz
Nadia Z.
Atlanta, GA
I have the most sensitive skin ever and my skin hates change. I had been given a small sample bar of this when I went to my dermatologist years ago and I am loyal to it even today. I try to sway away from it since I am a product junkie but when things get bad I switch back to this soap and my skin feels normal again. There are no dyes perfumes or anything like that; it’s all gentle ingredients. For my dry skin this bar of soap does give me a tight feeling but my face does feel very clean after I’ve washed it off. If you feel dry, just keep a moisturizer handy. Hands down my fav soap! It isn’t fancy looking and it is hard to travel with (I bought a soap box for travel) but it works and that’s all that matters.
Amy M.
Lubbock
I am a huge fan of Purpose Soap. My husband has used it since his teen years and I have used it on and off the last 10 years. It cleanses well and even though it feels drying, it is not. It removes dirt and makeup really well. I highly recommend as it is effective and inexpensive.
Justin S.
Cambridge Springs, PA
I enjoy this body soap as it keeps the skin super soft and helps clear pores and clear up acne spots. I notice it help control my acne very well and is the best bar soap that I have ever used so far. Highly recommend it.
candace b.
The perfect soap for a skin-care beginner. I first tried this at a time when everything dried my skin out or made my breakouts worse from too much oil. It helped a lot and was cheaper than a lot of the department store face washes I had purchased before. It is a basic cleanser that won't irritate your skin so its perfect for those with several skin conditions and it cleans makeup brushes.
Eglee A.
Doral, Fl
Este producto llevo años usándolo y siempre me ha funcionado no me deja la piel grasosa ni tampoco acartonada simplemente la deja completamente limpia y fresca es ideal para la limpieza diaria y me lo recomendó mi dermatólogo desde que tenía 15 años
Sway S.
Humphrey, AR
My Dermatologist recommended me to try this & after using it, I recommend my family to try it. The gentle soap wash away any dirt & oil you may have w/o over drying your skin. I've used Purity as well & this is a cheaper alternative.
Laura H.
Northborough, MA
Kendra B.
This was suggested to me by a friend and so far my skin is loving it! Leaves my face feeling very clean and very soft! I've only been using it for one week and I think the texture of my skin has changed for the better!!
Shalishala L.
Valdosta, GA
I use this soap and it a very good cleanser for your skin. Its a brightner as well it doesn't say it but it did lighten my skin
Elisha B.
What is the purpose of this soap?? How do it smell and is it drying??