BeautyFaceFacial SkincarePurpose
Gentle Cleansing Face Wash 6 oz

Purpose Gentle Cleansing Face Wash 6 oz

by Purpose

n/a

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purpose Gentle Cleansing Face Wash 6 oz!
Christina G.
St Augustine, FL
This is one of the best basic cleansers that I like to use. I alternate between this and Cereve cleanser for when I want to just have a basic clean. You can’t beat the price. Great drugstore brand cleanser!!
Regina J.
Heath, TX
Gentle enough for use every day, twice a day. I cannot get enough of this stuff. It’s gentle, leaves my skin clean without the harsh tight feeling after. Unscented. No skin reactions whatsoever. Would definitely recommend as a great drugstore option. Was recommended to me by my dermatologist
April L.
Kennesaw, GA
At my dermatologist recommendation, I started using this many many years ago. It’s simple, effective and doesn’t have any of the extra ingredients you don’t need to get clean skin.
Ava M.
Tampa, FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my go to face wash! I have been using it for years and have never had an issue. I have pretty clear skin without extreme dryness or oily-ness, but it is very sensitive. This face wash does not dry out my skin or make it break out. I definitely recommend if you have sensitive skin. It lathers well and is not too thick. If you just need an easy go-to face wash without any scents or added extras, this is perfect for you!
Melanie H.
Pelzer, SC
This was recommended to me by an esthetician. I have been using it for a while and I do like it. It is easy on my sensitive skin and doesn’t dry it out. I do have to add in a exfoliating product once or twice a week but this is my go to daily cleanser. I just trouble finding it occasionally in my local stores.
Sara R.
Janesville, WI
This is such a good facial wash for sensitive skin. I use this everyday and it doesn’t dry out my skin at all. Super soft skin, and affordable.
Reece W.
Austin
Perfect for sensitive and acne prone skin like I have! It’s gonna clean your face with the tender care of a mother licking her thumb to wipe food from the side of your mouth, and the gentleness of a friend swiping a fallen eyelash off your cheek. This stuff is GENTLE! Perfect to use daily, never harsh, and still gets the job done beautifully.
Jennifer P.
Lockport, NY
Use this product every single day and love it. Great lather, no scent, and no oil. Cleans without over drying. My only complaint is that it’s getting harder and harder to find as not many stores are carrying it anymore.
Grace W.
Lincoln, NE
Purchased at: Walmart
This stuff changed my skin for the better. I use the bar version of it morning and night. I highly recommend this to people with normal to dry skin. It doesn’t leave your skin stiff or anything. And it’s priced really well. I will definitely continue to use this product for my face!
Maricela M.
Palmyra, VA
I loved using this brand! It’s light on skin, no strong fragrance, and not too pricey which I do like!

Looking for your answer?