BY PURPOSE

Dermatologist Recommended Oil-Free.  Hypoallergenic/Won t Clog Pores Gentle Cleansing.  This mild, effective lathering bar removes dirt and oil without over-drying Hypoallergenic.  Even those with sensitive skin can use it twice a day for a healthy looking, healthy feeling complexion. It won t clog pores.  Unlike some beauty bars, PURPOSE ® Gentle Cleansing Bar is 100% oil free and non-comedogenic, so it won t clog pores or leave residue. see more...

• Does this bar leave that feelings of "soap" still on your...1 Answers
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I have been so desperate lately to find a cleanser to help with my oily skin, so I picked up this product at my local Walmart recently, just a few days ago, I have used it a few times so I don't know if it will help with my oily skin in the long run, but it does leave my skin feeling super dry right after my cleanse before I moisturize.
Roslyn B.
Detroit, MI
My very first skincare product I have ever purchased and I still use it to this day. It’s just a lil drying now but I still love it! My kids and husband use it and not just for face. They use it all over and it rinses completely off with no residue left on skin. Sn: awesome for “females”. Great product!
Alexis C.
MY FAVORITE soap ever. My doctor recommended it to me and i haven’t looked back. I used to get underneath the skin acne and it was horrendous. This has been preventing those zits for 10 years.
Megan M.
Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar is appropriate for everyone--those suffering from acne, those with sensitive skin, and those who simply want a way to a clean, clear complexion. I have used this off and on for years and keep returning to it. Even if I don't use a pre-cleanser makeup remover, this is very effective at getting rid of dirt, grime, and all types of makeup.
Amy M.
I always go back to this bar! It is effective at removing makeup and just gives my skin a wonderful overall clean feeling! It also doesn't break down quickly and is really great for the price! Also, my husband has been using this since he was a teen and has great skin! A true staple!
Daja P.
This is my holy grail face cleanser. I have acne prone oily skin. I prefer my skin to feel stripped after I wash my face and this does exactly that it drys out my pimples and then I add a toner and treatments if needed to balance my skin out. Last step I add moisturizer and my face feels amazing ! This can leave your face feeling dry if you don't moisturize. This product has kept my skin clear since I've had my son. I've repurchased several times and will continue to. It's also very inexpensive 4$ at Walmart for a 6oz bar. Great deal!
Taylor J.
This is the best simple face cleanser I’ve ever used. I use the bar because it lasts forever. I just rub my sonic silicone facial cleansing device on the bar and it always leaves my face feeling clean but not stripped. Doesn’t ever irritate my sensitive skin.
Brittney S.
San antonio, TX
It used to work when I was pregnant but after I had my baby girl this doesn’t work at all. It could be because everything is out of whack still but I loved it and now I don’t.
Kaitlin H.
Love this cleanser. Switched to it after starting accutane and it helped calm my skin so much. I use their moisturizer too and I really think they both work. Very simple and clean. No crazy smells. Light feeling. Packaging is nothing to write home about but it is a good brand!
Monica S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using this soap off and on for the last few years. I'll occasionally use face washes that are supposed to be better for the skin yet I always find myself coming back to this. I have oily, acne prone skin and I find this is one of the few that cleanses the skin without leaving a film and doesn't irritate. Plus one bar lasts forever!
Christine L.
Does this bar leave that feelings of "soap" still on your body? I know with other soaps, you feel like there is still that residual soapy-ness on your skin