BY PURPOSE

Dermatologist Recommended Oil-Free.  Hypoallergenic/Won t Clog Pores Gentle Cleansing.  This mild, effective lathering bar removes dirt and oil without over-drying Hypoallergenic.  Even those with sensitive skin can use it twice a day for a healthy looking, healthy feeling complexion. It won t clog pores.  Unlike some beauty bars, PURPOSE ® Gentle Cleansing Bar is 100% oil free and non-comedogenic, so it won t clog pores or leave residue. see more...

Daja P.
This is my holy grail face cleanser. I have acne prone oily skin. I prefer my skin to feel stripped after I wash my face and this does exactly that it drys out my pimples and then I add a toner and treatments if needed to balance my skin out. Last step I add moisturizer and my face feels amazing ! This can leave your face feeling dry if you don't moisturize. This product has kept my skin clear since I've had my son. I've repurchased several times and will continue to. It's also very inexpensive 4$ at Walmart for a 6oz bar. Great deal!
Monica S.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using this soap off and on for the last few years. I'll occasionally use face washes that are supposed to be better for the skin yet I always find myself coming back to this. I have oily, acne prone skin and I find this is one of the few that cleanses the skin without leaving a film and doesn't irritate. Plus one bar lasts forever!
Megan M.
Wellness Guru Expert
Purpose Gentle Cleansing Bar is appropriate for everyone--those suffering from acne, those with sensitive skin, and those who simply want a way to a clean, clear complexion. I have used this off and on for years and keep returning to it. Even if I don't use a pre-cleanser makeup remover, this is very effective at getting rid of dirt, grime, and all types of makeup.
Amy M.
I always go back to this bar! It is effective at removing makeup and just gives my skin a wonderful overall clean feeling! It also doesn't break down quickly and is really great for the price! Also, my husband has been using this since he was a teen and has great skin! A true staple!
Dawn C.
Navarre, OH
Great, gentle bar and its good for many purposes. I have several of these and I use one for each person in my household (including my 18 month old son) & I also have one to wash my face with and one to clean my make up brushes with.
Zoe W.
Great to use in the shower for getting rid of body acne. Inexpensive and gentle on the skin. Good for softening and balancing facial oil.
Nikki M.
It's mild, but it leaves a strange waxy film on my skin. I'll keep it around for emergency use when I run out of neutrogena.
Christine L.
Does this bar leave that feelings of "soap" still on your body? I know with other soaps, you feel like there is still that residual soapy-ness on your skin