BY PURPOSE

Provides long-lasting moisture Oil Free 2 Hypoallergenic 3 Fragrance Free 4 Won t Clog Pores 5 Dermatologist Recommended This water-based formula not only moisturizes your skin throughout the day, but also filters both UVA and UVB rays and provides the SPF 15 protections recommended by dermatologists. Hypoallergenic and non-comedognic, it s ideal for every day use, even on sensitive skin. The lightweight, fast absorbing lotion also works well under makeup. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Caroline B.
Meridianville
This is such a great moisturizer for me. I got this at my local CVS. I love how it is oil free since I have an oily face. It is such a great long lasting moisturizer. I have used this product several times and keep planning to use it in the future and would definitely recommend!
Catherine B.
washington, dc
Has been my go to moisturizer for years but is becoming harder to find :( I also think the formula has changed because my latest bottle leaves my skin extremely greasy looking after application. I have been using this for 14 years and don't think I will be repurchasing
Adi R.
Fall River, MA
For the past few months I have been breaking out so bad. Starting a benzoil peroxide treatment my skin has been really dry and flaky. I purchased this moisturizer after doing a bit of research and I wish i have known about it sooner! It leaves my skin sooo moisturized and does not feel sticky or oily at all. It has been helping tremendously with the flakiness I been experiencing. It also contains SPF which is a plus for me.
Lauren L.
Saint Louis, MO
If you all have sensitive, breakout-prone skin, this is the moisturizer for you! I use it after using the cleanser and it's literally like putting glorious Heaven-water on your face. Packaging is bland but product is bomb.
Edyline E.
This is my go to moisturizer! It's been approved by dermatologists and it's has SPF! It works wonders on my skin and it is affordable. What more could you ask for?!
Catherine P.
Louisville
Another one of my favorites.... I've use this every day since the 5th grade.... Leaves skin ; soft, bouncy, and glowing .... Also it's super inexpensive too...!