Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Johanna O.Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by ShawnandKayla R.

BY PURPOSE

Provides long-lasting moisture Oil Free Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Won t Clog Pores Dermatologist Recommended This water-based formula not only moisturizes your skin throughout the day, but also filters both UVA and UVB rays and provides the SPF 15 protections recommended by dermatologists.  Hypoallergenic and non-comedognic , it s ideal for every day use, even on sensitive skin.  The lightweight, fast absorbing lotion also works well under makeup. Questions? Call ; see more...

• Is this product good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone been having a hard time finding this product in-store ...2 Answers
Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Sunscreen
  • "My friend with really sensitive skin recommended this to me, and at a fraction of the price of my usual stuff, I tried it." in 1 review
  • "I use this every day on my face, it makes it smooth and not oily at all." in 1 review
  • "I have combination/oily skin, this works great and doesn't cause my acne prone skin any problems!" in 1 review
Candace C.
ELKINS, AR
This is my favorite moisturizer! It's not too heavy or oily, and the light fragrance is nice. The built in 15 SPF keeps my skin protected without extra time and effort. I would highly recommend this product.
Courtney M.
Woodstock, GA
This is my go to moisturizer. It was recommended by my dermatologist years ago. It's doesn't make my skin overly greasy looking and the sunscreen is a nice bonus. It also works just fine when I put it on under all my makeup.
Karla d.
I have sensative skin and this moisturizer seems to work very well. My only negative comment is that it can get a bit oily. A little gors a long way and it has a nice soft scent.
Nicole B.
Lithonia, GA
Really great for sensitive skin! It helps moisturizer and of course protect you from the sun. You can find this at target or Walmart really easily. It met my expectations and I would recommend this to someone else.
Mark E.
San Diego, CA
The only product I can use. Keeps my face moisturized with no skin irritation. My dermatologist said it's the only product he'll recommend.
Amy T.
Dallas, TX
Solid moisturizer that doesn't irritate sensitive skin and protects your skin from the sun with SPF15. It absorbs readily and layers well over serums.
Tayllor H.
Corona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination/oily skin, this works great and doesn't cause my acne prone skin any problems! It definitely keeps my face moisturized throughout the day and the sunscreen is great for the SoCal sun!
Yasmin E.
Nashua, NH
I love this moisturizer i got it for only $11 and it works really well! definitely works for acne-prone skin
Tesia R.
Kennesaw, GA
I have enjoyed this non-greasy, lightweight sunscreen lotion. It is scent free and does not cause my exzema prone skin to redden nearly as bad as typical sunscreen. I use it everyday, applying it before my foundation.
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
Has anyone been having a hard time finding this product in-store over the past 6 months or so? I used to be able to find it everywhere, but my local CVS, Target and Wal-Mart only seem to carry the wash now. Any recommendations?
Teresa M.
National City, CA
Is this product good for sensitive skin?