Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Johanna O.Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by ShawnandKayla R.

BY PURPOSE

Provides long-lasting moisture Oil Free Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Won t Clog Pores Dermatologist Recommended This water-based formula not only moisturizes your skin throughout the day, but also filters both UVA and UVB rays and provides the SPF 15 protections recommended by dermatologists.  Hypoallergenic and non-comedognic , it s ideal for every day use, even on sensitive skin.  The lightweight, fast absorbing lotion also works well under makeup. Questions? Call ; see more...

• Is this product good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone been having a hard time finding this product in-store ...2 Answers
Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Sunscreen
  • "My friend with really sensitive skin recommended this to me, and at a fraction of the price of my usual stuff, I tried it." in 1 review
  • "I use this every day on my face, it makes it smooth and not oily at all." in 1 review
  • "I have combination/oily skin, this works great and doesn't cause my acne prone skin any problems!" in 1 review
Sonja S.
Sonja S.
Norman , OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's recommended to use a moisturizer with SPF and I've been curious about this brand so I picked it up. I love it! Non-greasy and keeps my skin hydrated!
Amy T.
Amy T.
Dallas, TX
Solid moisturizer that doesn't irritate sensitive skin and protects your skin from the sun with SPF15. It absorbs readily and layers well over serums.
This is a fantastic moisturizer. I use it before almost every makeup application. It's very affective it leaves the skin feeling soft and very moisturized. I bought it at my local Kroger grocery store. Plus it also has spf in it. Moisturizer and sunscreen, how awesome!
Tayllor H.
Tayllor H.
Corona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have combination/oily skin, this works great and doesn't cause my acne prone skin any problems! It definitely keeps my face moisturized throughout the day and the sunscreen is great for the SoCal sun!
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
Used to only use Clinque's classic yellow moisturizer. My friend with really sensitive skin recommended this to me, and at a fraction of the price of my usual stuff, I tried it. I will never go back. This moisturizer is perfect. Light, non-greasy, unscented, and I use it twice a day after I wash my face.
Jenni H.
Jenni H.
Phoenix, AZ
I have been using this product since my dermatologist recommended it to me in Junior High. It doesn't clog pores, so it limits break outs. If you live in AZ you know that you need a sunscreen so it's a added bonus!
Yasmin E.
Yasmin E.
Nashua, NH
I love this moisturizer i got it for only $11 and it works really well! definitely works for acne-prone skin
Tesia R.
Tesia R.
Kennesaw, GA
I have enjoyed this non-greasy, lightweight sunscreen lotion. It is scent free and does not cause my exzema prone skin to redden nearly as bad as typical sunscreen. I use it everyday, applying it before my foundation.
Britni H.
Britni H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this every day on my face, it makes it smooth and not oily at all. I love that it is also a sunscreen protection. It keeps my skin smooth and soft.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
Has anyone been having a hard time finding this product in-store over the past 6 months or so? I used to be able to find it everywhere, but my local CVS, Target and Wal-Mart only seem to carry the wash now. Any recommendations?
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
National City, CA
Is this product good for sensitive skin?