Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by ShawnandKayla R.Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Johanna O.

BY PURPOSE

Provides long-lasting moisture Oil Free Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Won t Clog Pores Dermatologist Recommended This water-based formula not only moisturizes your skin throughout the day, but also filters both UVA and UVB rays and provides the SPF 15 protections recommended by dermatologists.  Hypoallergenic and non-comedognic , it s ideal for every day use, even on sensitive skin.  The lightweight, fast absorbing lotion also works well under makeup. Questions? Call ; see more...

• Is this product good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone been having a hard time finding this product i...2 Answers
Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Sunscreen
  • "I use this every day on my face, it makes it smooth and not oily at all." in 1 review
  • "I have combination/oily skin, this works great and doesn't cause my acne prone skin any problems!" in 1 review
Lindsey K.
Louisa
I chose this sunscreen because it was affordable, non-greasy, and had SPF-15 protection, which I need during the summer months when I don't wear as much makeup. The packaging is nice, and comes with a little pump dispenser. It fits well on my counter top, and doesn't topple over like some other products that seem to be top-heavy. It makes my face soft but leaves it a tad bit shiny. I like that it's unscented; it does have a little bit of a sunscreen smell but it's very subtle, unlike others with SPF protection that smell horrible.
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Great for oily skin and summer time. Not too thick and doesn’t have much of a smell. Does not make your face greasy and it’s oil free which is always a plus. I have used this stuff since I was fourteen.
Linda Z.
I don't like this moisturizer in the warmer months because it leaves my skin looking and feeling greasy. It's okay during the winter months though. This is unscented. I wish it had a huge higher SPF.
Mackenzie K.
Johns Creek, GA
This is a great everyday moisturizer that my dermatologist recommended. It’s light yet still moisturizes well, and it’s amazingly priced and can be purchased from almost any drugstore.
nickname:arie😊 C.
Georgia
Overall I like this product. It doesn’t leave much oil on your skin after it’s been used and it protects my skin in really sunny days and doesn’t give me redness. I’ve used this product before many times and I will keep using it. One thing I would change is that when I apply it at first on my skin it kind of has a little sting to it but then settles. Other than that, I would always use this product.
Bella Y.
Los Angeles
I loved this moisture lotion it left my skin feeling light and smooth and hydrated but this brand purpose also ha a cleansing wash that dried out my face. Maybe it's just my face type but I wouldn't recommend the face wash just the moisture lotion.
Sydney E.
Indianapolis, IN
I love this simple moisturizer/sunscreen so much! It’s very effective at keeping my face smooth and dewy. I love products without fragrance and this is an amazing buy if you’re looking for something simple!!
Julie B.
North Walpole
This has been my go to face lotion every day for almost a decade. It has SPF which is necessary and no fragrance so it’s great for my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
This is a fantastic moisturizer. I use it before almost every makeup application. It's very affective it leaves the skin feeling soft and very moisturized. I bought it at my local Kroger grocery store. Plus it also has spf in it. Moisturizer and sunscreen, how awesome!
Heidy M.
This moisturizer is everything I need! It's not greasy, or heavy, has 15 SPF, fresh light scent and also Dermatologist recommended. My favorite thing about this moisturizer is that it doesn't leave your skin shiny at all! Literally leaves your skin supple and moisturizer and light enough to wear under makeup!
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
Has anyone been having a hard time finding this product in-store over the past 6 months or so? I used to be able to find it everywhere, but my local CVS, Target and Wal-Mart only seem to carry the wash now. Any recommendations?
Teresa M.
National City, CA
Is this product good for sensitive skin?