Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by ShawnandKayla R.Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Johanna O.

BY PURPOSE

Provides long-lasting moisture Oil Free Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Won t Clog Pores Dermatologist Recommended This water-based formula not only moisturizes your skin throughout the day, but also filters both UVA and UVB rays and provides the SPF 15 protections recommended by dermatologists.  Hypoallergenic and non-comedognic , it s ideal for every day use, even on sensitive skin.  The lightweight, fast absorbing lotion also works well under makeup. Questions? Call ; see more...

• Is this product good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone been having a hard time finding this product in-store ...2 Answers
Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Sunscreen
  • "I have combination/oily skin, this works great and doesn't cause my acne prone skin any problems!" in 1 review
  • "I use this every day on my face, it makes it smooth and not oily at all." in 1 review
nickname:arie😊 C.
Georgia
Overall I like this product. It doesn’t leave much oil on your skin after it’s been used and it protects my skin in really sunny days and doesn’t give me redness. I’ve used this product before many times and I will keep using it. One thing I would change is that when I apply it at first on my skin it kind of has a little sting to it but then settles. Other than that, I would always use this product.
Dakota D.
Circleville, OH
Great for oily skin and summer time. Not too thick and doesn’t have much of a smell. Does not make your face greasy and it’s oil free which is always a plus. I have used this stuff since I was fourteen.
Julie B.
North Walpole
This has been my go to face lotion every day for almost a decade. It has SPF which is necessary and no fragrance so it’s great for my sensitive skin. I would recommend this to anyone with sensitive skin.
Sydney E.
Greenwood, IN
I love this simple moisturizer/sunscreen so much! It’s very effective at keeping my face smooth and dewy. I love products without fragrance and this is an amazing buy if you’re looking for something simple!!
This is a fantastic moisturizer. I use it before almost every makeup application. It's very affective it leaves the skin feeling soft and very moisturized. I bought it at my local Kroger grocery store. Plus it also has spf in it. Moisturizer and sunscreen, how awesome!
Heidy M.
This moisturizer is everything I need! It's not greasy, or heavy, has 15 SPF, fresh light scent and also Dermatologist recommended. My favorite thing about this moisturizer is that it doesn't leave your skin shiny at all! Literally leaves your skin supple and moisturizer and light enough to wear under makeup!
Amanda G.
worthington, oh
Used to only use Clinque's classic yellow moisturizer. My friend with really sensitive skin recommended this to me, and at a fraction of the price of my usual stuff, I tried it. I will never go back. This moisturizer is perfect. Light, non-greasy, unscented, and I use it twice a day after I wash my face.
Nicole B.
Lithonia, GA
Really great for sensitive skin! It helps moisturizer and of course protect you from the sun. You can find this at target or Walmart really easily. It met my expectations and I would recommend this to someone else.
Candace C.
ELKINS, AR
This is my favorite moisturizer! It's not too heavy or oily, and the light fragrance is nice. The built in 15 SPF keeps my skin protected without extra time and effort. I would highly recommend this product.
Aleksandra A.
I have been using this product forever!! I have very
Sensitive skin and my skin is oily. I am out in the sun a lot! I go out fishing and on the water a lot. This product helps me not to get sunburned!!! Especially because I turn red if I don't put sunscreen on! Amazing product
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
Has anyone been having a hard time finding this product in-store over the past 6 months or so? I used to be able to find it everywhere, but my local CVS, Target and Wal-Mart only seem to carry the wash now. Any recommendations?
Teresa M.
National City, CA
Is this product good for sensitive skin?