Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by Johanna O.Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Sunscreen uploaded by ShawnandKayla R.

BY PURPOSE

Provides long-lasting moisture Oil Free Hypoallergenic Fragrance Free Won t Clog Pores Dermatologist Recommended This water-based formula not only moisturizes your skin throughout the day, but also filters both UVA and UVB rays and provides the SPF 15 protections recommended by dermatologists.  Hypoallergenic and non-comedognic , it s ideal for every day use, even on sensitive skin.  The lightweight, fast absorbing lotion also works well under makeup. Questions? Call ; see more...

• Is this product good for sensitive skin?1 Answers
  • Has anyone been having a hard time finding this product in-store ...2 Answers
Purpose Dual Treatment Moisture Lotion SPF 15 Sunscreen
  • "My friend with really sensitive skin recommended this to me, and at a fraction of the price of my usual stuff, I tried it." in 1 review
  • "I use this every day on my face, it makes it smooth and not oily at all." in 1 review
  • "I have combination/oily skin, this works great and doesn't cause my acne prone skin any problems!" in 1 review
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Woodstock, GA
This is my go to moisturizer. It was recommended by my dermatologist years ago. It's doesn't make my skin overly greasy looking and the sunscreen is a nice bonus. It also works just fine when I put it on under all my makeup.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
Lithonia, GA
Really great for sensitive skin! It helps moisturizer and of course protect you from the sun. You can find this at target or Walmart really easily. It met my expectations and I would recommend this to someone else.
Candace C.
Candace C.
Elkins, AR
This is my favorite moisturizer! It's not too heavy or oily, and the light fragrance is nice. The built in 15 SPF keeps my skin protected without extra time and effort. I would highly recommend this product.
Karla d.
Karla d.
I have sensative skin and this moisturizer seems to work very well. My only negative comment is that it can get a bit oily. A little gors a long way and it has a nice soft scent.
Kate L.
Kate L.
Rockville, MD
I use this everyday and it has helped fix my bad acne more than any other lotion out there. It goes on well and you only need a little so it lasts for a long time.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
I've use the soap. Bar and liquid. And I like it a lot. I would recommend them to any one and I do. It's very reasonable. Little hard to find.
Mark E.
Mark E.
San Diego, CA
The only product I can use. Keeps my face moisturized with no skin irritation. My dermatologist said it's the only product he'll recommend.
Heidy M.
Heidy M.
This moisturizer is everything I need! It's not greasy, or heavy, has 15 SPF, fresh light scent and also Dermatologist recommended. My favorite thing about this moisturizer is that it doesn't leave your skin shiny at all! Literally leaves your skin supple and moisturizer and light enough to wear under makeup!
Aleksandra A.
Aleksandra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product forever!! I have very
Sensitive skin and my skin is oily. I am out in the sun a lot! I go out fishing and on the water a lot. This product helps me not to get sunburned!!! Especially because I turn red if I don't put sunscreen on! Amazing product
Laura P.
Laura P.
Los angeles, Ca
My daily lotion, and has been for about 8 years now. It's simple, fragrance free and keeps my face perfectly moisturized.
Lindsey M.
Lindsey M.
Milford, CT
Has anyone been having a hard time finding this product in-store over the past 6 months or so? I used to be able to find it everywhere, but my local CVS, Target and Wal-Mart only seem to carry the wash now. Any recommendations?
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
National City, CA
Is this product good for sensitive skin?