BY PURPLEKIWII

MonsterBusters is a fun match-3 puzzle game for all ages. Match monsters by three or more to make them disappear and save Gingerbreads. Enjoy each and every stage with different challenges, we will bring you without a doubt an entertaining experience. Let's defeat the monsters and be a hero! Over 7 million Facebook players highly recommend MonsterBusters! "Best game ever! Very challenging, lots of rewards and just plain fun!" - by Victoria Fairhead "Absolutly love this game, original and sooo addictive. 5 stars!!!!!" - Deborah Wilkes "Excellent game and so nice to see a game that is genuinely free to play." - Stuart Galloway "This game is adorable and a super fun time killer. A definite must have." - HStalcup785 "Very addictive match 3 game. Good that you also be very competitive with FB friends" - Chris James "keeps you trying to get to the next level, never boring and harder levels are more interesting." - by Jules Rules "Love the game, once you start you can't stop" - by R123G "I think that this is the #1 game to play. Come and held us rescue the little gingerbread boys." - Pam Terretti "I love meeting new friends and helping them with with lives to play more and completing the levels." - by Angelia Rowland "I love to beat the boss to see him throw a fit. Its worth the fun to play!" - by Robyn Ruple see more...

Alexandria C.
Sheboygan Fls, WI
I'm actually not much of drag and match game kind of person. Though this one was nice with the lives, so I didn't have to wait at all, if even a little. I played this game like a mad man. Then I started to get bored cause it was the same thing over and over again.
Charmayne C.
Uppr Marlboro, MD
I absolutely love this game. It is very addictive. Most of my facebook friends, my mom and even my grandmother plays this game. We have family competitions at my house. I am currently in the 500 levels. Did I mention that it is addictive? Lol
ALLISON W.
Bradenton, FL
Great strategy/ thinking puzzle game. Love the hexablast too. The PurpleKiwi people also graciously give unlimited free lives on your birthday. I play several games and no one else does that!!
Andrea M.
Very addictive game. I switched phones and had to get it on that one as the first game to start out in my new phone. So much fun!
Misty C.
Owensville, MO
Very very addicting game but it's a lot of fun I can play this game for hours on ends if I had enough life's to keep playing
Pam c.
Jacksonville, FL
This game is so addictive, I play all the time. I even have my Mom and kids hooked! Fun for all ages!
naomi s.
Sc, ['', '', '']
Is this a fun game?
Ravyn B.
Atascadero, CA
What is this! I'm so confused