Purple

2 star

1 star

5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
I love my purple mattress it was pricey but some of the best sleep I have ever gotten and I really enjoy the comfort I’m more of a soft over firm type of guy and with the right pillow so if you like soft over firm this is the mattress for you!!!
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
Purple Mattress California King offers a luxurious sleep experience with its innovative design and superior comfort. The unique Purple Grid technology provides excellent pressure relief and support, promoting restful sleep throughout the night. The mattress's cooling properties help regulate temperature, ensuring a comfortable sleep environment year-round. While the price point may be higher than traditional mattresses, the quality and durability justify the investment. Overall, Purple Mattress California King is a top choice for those seeking a rejuvenating night's sleep and unmatched comfort
5.00 / 5 star rating
5 / 5
We’ve had this for about two years now and I’m still in love with it. It’s so comfortable, it was a quick and easy set up. The support it gives is amazing! My back feels so much better!