Purple® Mattress

by Purple

#3 in Mattresses

The Purple Mattress California King Mattress OnlyulliAdditional Features adjustable bed compatibility CertiPUR-US-certified foam hypoallergenic/liliBase Layer 4 2.0 lbs density polyurethane foam/liliComfort Layer Benefits adapts to your body type and sleep position cooler sleep with temperature-neutral materials zero motion-transfer technology/liliComfort Layer Construction 2 hyper-elastic polymer material in Smart Comfort Grid made of sustainable non-toxic material/liliComfort Type cushion firm - soft resilient surface layers topped with a bit of cushion/liliEdge Construction foam-encased hyper-elastic polymer Smart Comfort Grid/liliWeb ID 3404138/li/ul

Compared to Serta, what are your general thoughts of this brand? I’m in the market for a queen sized mattress and I want to weigh my options
How comfortable is this mattress every sleeping on it for a while?
What do you think about their product’s ?
Start your review of Purple® Mattress!
Samantha S.
Parkland, FL
Purple® Mattress uploaded by Samantha S.
After years of sleeping on ultra expensive top name brand mattresses, box spring, foam, combination, pillow top, adjustable bases, etc., NONE have compared to the extreme comfort of the Purple mattress. Now with chronic back and hip issues, the Purple is the only mattress that offers me totally pain-free sleep. I no longer toss and turn - no need to readjust my position. I have had the bed for a month and am still amazed that I awake pain-free and well-rested. That combined with the ease of delivery and assembly make this bed simply perfect!Purple® Mattress
Das B.
New Lenox, IL
Purple® Mattress uploaded by Das B.
When I first got this mattress I was incredibly disappointed, i had considered several options for a mattress and decided to go with this one. I found that it was affordable. After sleeping on it for the last 6 months, i have grown to love it - but i think its because its my bed- if thar makes sense. I find that this mattress is too firm for my liking, and i wish i had done more research so that i could have gone with another one. You can feel all of the ridges when you lay on the mattress, and when you take the sheets off you can SEE them. i have woken up sore almost every morning since i started using this. dont love it, also when they delivered the mattress (to my elderly parents house because i was moving) the delivery people left the mattress outside of the house and didnt ring the bell? so, my parents decided to bring it in on their own, which is what started the bad taste in my mouth about this product. i will say its affordable and they offer a variwty of discounts such as student, military, healthcare workers, etc. id recommend going into a mattress store and testing this product out before purchasing it.
Klair H.
Cedar Hill, TX
We just got our purple bed 2 days ago, and it’s great! It’s so worth it. We got the adjustable base with it as well and I love the massage function. It’s soft and firm at the same time, it gives where it needs to but still holds your body in the position it needs to be in. It’s really awesome!
Ashley M.
Purple® Mattress uploaded by Ashley M.
We love love love our purple mattress! Spent a lot of time researching several “bed in a box” and similar companies for our king bed first moving in together and decided on purple due to it being a cool sleep and good for pressure points and several different sleep positions. I use to be a soft mattress kind of person so I was very hesitant at first but slowly after a few weeks I noticed such a difference in my back and neck pain when I first wake up! I was on night shift when we first bought it and I would barely notified my fiancé getting out of bed. So comfortable. Love the products that they offer to match too! Such as the mattress protector (amazing quality!) and their pillows!! Only downfall we’ve found is how tough it it to move haha but hopefully won’t be doing that for a while now! Overall so worth the money! We’ve converted several of our friends and they love it too. Featured is a picture of when we were first opening it!
Jaime S.
Corryton, TN
Purple® Mattress uploaded by Jaime S.
I love my purple mattress! It’s firm but squishy, I have never felt anything like it. The biggest problem is you don’t want to get out of it!
Christi F.
Arlington, TX
Purple® Mattress uploaded by Christi F.
I was skeptical when my husband suggest we get a Purple bed when we bought our new house, but after tons of research we decided to take the plunge. Best decision ever!! I have a slipped disk in my lower back and now I don’t wake up with the chronic back pain that I’ve dealt with for years! I am an insomniac, so not every night is pleasant for me, but when I’m tossing and turning, it doesn’t bother my husband by rocking the entire bed! I don’t think I will ever go back to a traditional mattress again!
Sina K.
Orlando, FL
I was really excited about getting this Purple® .2 Mattress but unfortunately it was not the right choice for us. We kept waking up with our entire bodies being sore. Sadly we had to return it and exchanged it for a different brand which I’m still not satisfied with so the hunt for the right mattress continues.
Walter  B.
Fall River, MA
I would definitely like to try this purple matress. I have a friend who has one and he loves it. He says it's the most comfortable matress he has owned
Susanna H.
Kaneohe, HI
Purple® Mattress uploaded by Susanna H.
Purchased at: Macy's
About 4-5 years ago my husband said we need to try a purple matress, but our bed wasn't old enough to need a new one. He saw the commercial and was convinced. I liked the 100 day guarantee, just in case it was all marketing. We went in store to Macy's to try all four types. My husband and I agreed quickly that original didn't seem like it would hold up long tern because my husband is over 200 pounds and it was too soft. So it was between the hybrid or hybrid premier 3 or 4. We decided on the hybrid premier 3 because the difference between the 3 and 4 was not as dramatic as the others, but the price tag surely was...$2,699 vs $3,499 (online). And they wouldn't ship either to Hawaii because the weight limit cut off for shipping here was 150 pounds to get it direct from the website. Macy's advertised it $200 more than online, but was having a 10% off sale during the holiday weekend. I was also able to get the online deal bundle $200 off the purple sheet set, matress cover and 2 of the purple pillows (which are now adjustable I was told) when I called the company direct, explained that I had to buy in store because of the weight of the bed. The price is high, but I think you get what you pay for. We got our purple hybrid 3 matress about 10 days ago. I will tell you it has been worth it. My husband was already sold, me not so much. The day we got it our A/C started leaking and I was livid thinking I wouldn't be able to sleep during the summer with just fans on for 7 days until the repair people could come. But I am happy to say, the claim that it provides better air circulation is true. The matress is firmer at the edges so I think it will hold up over time. I am in my 40s and as my body ages, it needs more support and cushion when I side sleep, this matress does the trick. I wake up invigorated. We just got the sheets, matress protector and the two purple pillows yesterday, so I will be reviewing them soon. Purple® Mattress Update: just did a review on the purple pillow. I scanned the matress protector and sheets. They are being added for review.
Christel W.
Orangevale, CA
Purple® Mattress uploaded by Christel W.
This mattress has saved my back and hips! The purple technology hugs your curves and snaps back into place when you get up. You can’t feel the other person get in or out of bed when they are next to you. It sleeps cool, unlike tempurpedics, and is hypoallergenic. I’ve never gotten good restful sleep in a while and I’m feeling so thankful for it! We’re so happy with this buy and highly recommend this mattress!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alesha B.
Dardanelle
il y a un an
Whitney L. il y a 3 mois
We have a king Purple Mattress and it sleeps myself and my husband comfortably! We both move around when we sleep and he doesn't disturb me at all! It is a great mattress!
Carol C.
Trenton, NJ
il y a un an
Morgan H. il y a un an
Amazing!! My bf and I got one about 6 months ago. I broke my back a few years back and always wake up in pain and every since haven’t! This is an amazing bed and totally worth it!!