Add a Photo

By PURPLE HIPPO
#40 in Kids' Cups & Serveware
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

I got these as a gift for Christmas and I think they're really cute. They're perfect to keep formula in and when my son gets a little older I'll be able to put other snacks in there. I know they sell them at dollar tree,so they're definitely a good price. I would definitely recommend these to other parents.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Saint Peters, MO

I have the frog version of these cups and they are great! They hold the perfect amount of snacks for my baby not to mention she loves to shake them like a rattle! I'd definitely buy them again! They are cute and convenient!
Angelica B.
Angelica B.
North Olmsted

I bought these for my nephew and my niece and they really come in handy and not to mention they were only $1! My sister loves them!
Candace H.
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC

This little container are perfect for kids and portions and traveling no more spills. They just aren't dishwasher safe.
Felicity H.
Felicity H.
Orange Park, FL

Love these containers for kids snacks and for baby food storage. and they come with a spoon and adorable animal kids :)
Marcedes C.
Marcedes C.
ERIE, PA

I have the yellow lions for my children. They were cheap but work perfectly for snacks in their lunches!
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH

My boys LOVE these snack containers. But unfortunately, the faces fade rather quickly when hand washed.
Kayla F.
Kayla F.

I love these got them super cheap to keep my kids snacks in they love them I most definitely recommend
Tabitha H.
Tabitha H.
Sudbury, Ontario

I bought these for my son, they were cheap but they worked amazing, we had the monkey version and they came in handy always the perfect size and no matter how much he tried they would not accidentally pop open!
Erin S.
Erin S.
Kentwood

We have these and I love them!!!!
They are great for packing a small amount of snacks.

Really I think the best part is Ritz crackers fit in them perfectly!

Join Now