Purple Face Paint (40g) uploaded by Shannon V.Purple Face Paint (40g) uploaded by Tori S.Purple Face Paint (40g) uploaded by Amanda F.

BY MEHRON

This is the larger 1.4 oz size of Paradise Makeup AQ. the semi-soft; water activated moist cake makeup co-created with Mehron by Jinny Houle, World Renowned Body Painting Artist. The Paradise Makeup AQ cake makeup is the Makeup that thrust Body... see more...

Buy on Amazon
Shannon V.
Sherman Oaks
Mehron- these paints are so great! I love how opaque they are and apply with ease. Great for a beginner or if you are advanced. I have sensitive skin and these don’t break me out. I have tried many water activated paints and these are my favs. I have so many colors but I want them all!
Tori S.
Buckeye
This body paint worked really nicely! It's a very comfortable formula and smells nice too. I mixed this purple with the white paradise paint to create a more lavender tone for the costume I was wearing. It held up super well, I was wearing it for at least 8 hours in the middle of a very hot summer and the only thing that showed through was a small amount on my hands which was pretty expected
Amanda F.
Easley, SC
I used this for a costume one year, and it worked fantastically. In terms of cake based body paints, this is one of the best. It smells great and is super comfy too.