BY PUR MINERALS

An intense eye treatment targeting puffy eyes, dark circles & crow s feet Helps firm, lift & sleek subtle eye area Formulated with patented Dermafit Mineral Complex - Tone Up Offers essential hydration, stimulation & antioxidant protection Reduces appearance of premature wrinkles, roughness & dryness Restores vibrant & youthful looking eye contours To use: Apply morning & evening around clean, dry eye area Scent: Original see more...

Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
I personally didn't like this as much.
It went on easily very smooth but it really irritated my skin afterwards even after I took it off my face felt a little harsh I guess I would say.
Not their fault just my experience with it.
Sherehan R.
Columbus, OH
I received a sample of this from DermStore a while back and used it all up. I loved it and now need to go back and actually purchase full size product. Very effective, although, may be a little harsh on sensitive skin. I need to try it longer to see long term results and effects.