BY PURLISSE

A lightweight, oil-free gel cream that instantly energizes, refreshes, soothes skin while providing hydration. WATERMELON is packed with Vitamins A, B & C and keeps skin energized and hydrated, ALOE VERA helps reduce inflammation, WHITE TEA protects skin from cellular damage and CUCUMBER helps soothe and firm skin. For oily, combo, normal, sensitive and dull skin types who want the luxurious, energizing benefits of Watermelon and other skin-loving ingredients that helps keep the skin healthy and smooth.

How To Use

Apply a thin layer on face and neck in an upward motion. Use morning and night. For a midday hydration boost, gently tap onto skin. WATERMELON Energizing Aqua Balm can be used as a primer to prep skin for makeup application.

Ingredient Benefits:
~ Watermelon moisturizes skin
~ Aloe Vera helps reduce inflammation
~ White Tea protects skin from cellular damage
~ Cucumber helps soothe & firm skin

Ingredients: Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Bis-PEG-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Glycereth-26, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Benzyl Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/ VP Copolymer, Butylene Glycol, Carbomer, Tromethamine, Allantoin, Glyceryl Polyacrylate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Ethylhexylglycerin, Raspberry Ketone, Fragrance, Citrullus Lanatus (Watermelon) Fruit Extract, Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Maltodextrin, 1,2 Hexanediol, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Sargassum Fulvellum (Alga) Extract, Hizikia Fusiforme (Alga) Extract, Undaria Pinnatifida (Seaweed) Extract, Ecklonia Cava (Brown Seaweed) Extract

pūrlisse Watermelon Energizing Aqua Balm

Start your review of pūrlisse Watermelon Energizing Aqua Balm!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
quakertown
I really liked this product. I got it to try in a sample size and it was really great. My skin was so smooth after I used it. It was east to use I just wish I had a bigger size instead of only 2 uses. I felt it was gentle enough to use often. And I plan on buying full size.
Crystal
I had a trial size of this from an IPSY bag and lived it. Because I have oily skin I prefer lightweight moisturizers. This one had a lovely formula and left my skin feeling hydrated. I am strongly considering buying a full size and seeing the longer term effects of it.
Palmdale, CA
This face mask smells so good and is so cute! It’s really shiny/sparkly and pink and smells like watermelon candy. It takes a little time to spread out but dried pretty quickly compared to some other masks and I love the satisfaction you get from peeling it off haha 😆
Oklahoma City, OK
This stuff smells amazing!!!! It truly hydrates the skin, and leaves you smelling fruity. It absorbs quickly so it doesn’t leave you sticky, and it gives your skin an “energizing” type of glow in my opinion.
Pottsville, PA
I love this moisturizer! It has quickly become my favorite! It smells amazing and it absorbs quickly. It's not greasy and it's really hydrating. I feel like the price is reasonable for the quality of the product. I would recommend this product and will repurchase!
Pottstown, PA
This is SUCH a good product. Super multipurpose as well. I’ve used it as a makeup primer, serum, light daytime moisturizer, and it’s amazing as each. Super gentle and has a great gel consistency. Evens out my skin. Smells amazing. I’m on my second tube!
Orlando, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
#obsessed! I am seriously so in love with this moisturizer. The smell is perfect. Juicy watermelon! And it's such a light balm but soaks in like your skin is taking a drink of water! It leaves my face hydrated with no sticky feeling after. It drys and my face is so smooth. I actually just bought my 2nd tube. The price isnt bad for this product. I will be buying more.
Martinsburg
I couldnt find the exact product to tag, but it looks just like this. I've included it in the pic, it's a peel off mask. #1 it's so pretty! It's glides right on your skin and has a lot shimmer #2 you dont have to apply a ton of product and it dries quickly #3 it peels off easily without leaving any stickiness on your skin and leaves you feeling refreshed and clean faced! #watermelon #marshmallow #shimmer #cleanpores #Purlisse
Kaneohe
What an amazing watermelon scent! This moisturizer has a nice Gel formula that goes on nice and light, the perfect thing for the hot summer days. My skin stays hydrated all day long when I use the watermelon aqua gel in the morning.
I did not enjoy using this product. I received it in my ipsy glam bag. I would not buy this product again due to the fact that it’s sticky. However, it peels very easily. I did not see/ feel a difference after using this.
Ottawa, ON
How is this for very dry flaky skin?
Everett, WA
How strong the smell is?
Little Rock, AR
Do you regularly use the Purlisse brand product’s?
Does the pūrlisse Watermelon Energizing Aqua Balm remove oils and makeup?
Anaheim, CA
Hmm my skin is very sensitive, and extremely dry should I try this product? I always feel skeptical about trying new stuff on my face :/

pūrlisse Watermelon Energizing Aqua Balm

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email