Purlisse Perfect Glow Bb Cream Spf 30 Medium Tan 14 Oz Full Size

Purlisse Perfect Glow Bb Cream Spf 30 Medium Tan 1.4 Oz Full Size

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Purlisse Perfect Glow Bb Cream Spf 30 Medium Tan 1.4 Oz Full Size!
How would you rate this product?
Philadelphia, PA
Purlisse Perfect Glow Bb Cream Spf 30 Medium Tan 1.4 Oz Full Size uploaded by Jenelle J.
This review is for the Radiant Glow bb cream. This is by far my favorite bb cream i have ever used. I received it in my ipsy bag and I plan on buying the full product when it runs out. It’s light coverage- not heavy looking or obvious. The thing I like about it is that it is never cakey looking. Other foundations or tinted moisturizers or bb creams always always make my face look cakey. It’s perfect for someone who doesn’t wear a ton of makeup. Covers my imperfections and im good to go. Plus it has SPF in it. The only thing I don’t like is that it comes out of the tube so quickly that I end up with more product than I need.

Looking for your answer?