BY PURLISSE

Blue Lotus spf30 essential daily moisturizer with White Tea, Soy Proteins and Algae Extracts offers superior full-spectrum sun protection without a white tint. This lightweight, nourishing formula pampers & protects against premature aging caused by the sun's rays for healthy, smooth & soft skin. see more...

Buy on Amazon
  • "This moisturizer feels very light on the skin, I think it is ideal for people living in humid places, as it is not a thick formula. If you have dry skin, it might not be enough, but give it a try. No overwhelming scent, or white cast at least for me. " in 4 reviews
  • "I like it is moisturizing and great for me I just wish they had more scents so that u could smell pretty good " in 3 reviews
  • "I received this free from amabie as a part of their A-list. This product is created with blue lotus (known for its anti-inflammatory benefits), white tea (to calm sensitive skin), soy protein (to keep skin supple and soft), and algae extracts (to help retain moisture and skin radiance). This product is described as a lightweight moisturizer that is easily absorbant without leaving a white tint (description from the side of the box). The packaging is the same from the rest of the line and includes a beautiful dark blue and silver foil colored theme with an embossed lotus pattern. I think it's very beautiful and expensive looking. The bottle is a pretty white plastic squeeze bottle with blue lettering and a twist off cap. The bottle makes it easy to squeeze out the right amount of product. This product has the same consistency as most a American sunscreens and is a liquidy opaque white cream. It has a very subtle and generic sunscreen scent with some slight floral/botanical hints. I was worried when I saw how thick the cream looked but was a little relieved when I saw that it has a less thick and more watery consistency than the Nots daily repair cream. This cream is easy to spread and apply. My oily skin absorbed this cream very quickly. This product does not give a white cast and won't leave you with a thick, sticky film as most sunscreen type moisturizers do. This product left my skin mattified, moisturized, and very soft. I can't stop touching my face. I haven't noticed that this product has made my skin any more oilier than when I use one of my other moisturizers. I've also found it to work well to prep my skin for makeup. Additionally, I love that the moisturizer is communes with SPF so that I don't have to apply two seperate products (moisturizer and sunscreen). Overall I would rate this product a 5.0/5.0. This is an effective moisturizer for my oily skin that keeps my skin soft and moisturized without being oily, easily absorbs, works well under makeup, doesn't cast a white tint, and includes spf 30 protection from the sun. " in 3 reviews
Gianna C.
Aliso Viejo
Love, love, love this moisturizer. It’s been a struggle for me to find a moisturizer that isn’t greasy and one that sinks into the skin easily. Got this moisturizer at GenBeauty by Ipsy at the Purlisse booth and I haven’t used another moisturizer since. It’s perfect.
Melissa C.
Absolutely love this moisturizer. I've been using it daily for months now. I have fairly sun sensitive skin (even under indirect sunlight) and have not had any redness or burning since using this. It is not greasy. Works perfectly under makeup. Definitely recommend this product. Does not have a strong sunblock smell either.
Geo B.
Everything is the Purlisse lineup is a slam dunk. Unfortunately though, my skin takes to more water-based or gel-based lotions rather than the more lotion-y types. I think if you have normal to dry skin, or sensitive skin this is definitely up your alley. It feels and smells great, just a little too thick for my oily prone skin.
Amanda G.
miami
Carla S.
Shannon K.
Got this in a subscription box and I cant remember which one. It doesn't leave you feeling all greasy but it does add a ton of shine to the face so I keep it to night time use. It's nice and light and doesn't have a ton of fragrances in it. Its K beauty product which I happen to be into. Doesn't make my skin go crazy.
Josephine M.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is a product that I've received multiple samples of in subscription boxes and the size is very decent. Considering it's cream, I wouldn't have thought that I would use it for summer, but seeing that it has SPF definitely changed my mind and I've been mixing it with my foundation to created a tinted moisturizer. It feels like a sunscreen and absorbs pretty quickly with a bit of a dry feel. It smells great and light so not overpowering. I would think this is great for the winter too on its own. It does an okay job at keeping my oils at bay.
Jileen M.
Greenville
Worth every penny! I recently started noticing sunspots - I used the tanning bed too much in college. Oops. Anyway, I have been using this daily to help prevent more aging, & I love it. I have sensitive skin too & have had no issues. Highly recommend!
Court S.
Columbus, OH
This product kinda burned for 3 seconds. I just started using it from and ipsy bag my friend gave me. It made me skin feel really soft and i like the way it made me skin look with my makeup. 10/10 would recommend
Brittany F.
Scottsdale, AZ
This is a very nice moisturizer for everyday use. It has SPF 30 but doesn’t have a heavy sunscreen scent. The formula is very smooth and moisturizes well. It doesn’t leave skin sticky or greasy! I have 'normal' skin, and even so, I occasionally feel like I want to apply another layer later on in the day to give some extra moisture so it may be a little drying if your skin is already dry to begin with.