Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer

by Purlisse

What it is:  Blue Lotus balancing moisturizer with White Tea, Vitamin E and French Marine Plants glides on like a gel and hydrates like a cream. This fast-absorbing, soothing formula instantly delivers intense hydration and prevents fine lines and wrinkles for healthy, dewy and supple skin.

Who it’s for:  anyone and everyone who wants smooth and hydrated skin.  For all skin types, even sensitive skin.

Why it’s different:  Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer provides balanced hydration + fine line prevention + soothes skin and is perfect for use under makeup.

Features & Benefits:
~Blue Lotus extract is a powerhouse antioxidant with anti-inflammatory benefits known to combat against free radical damage
~White Tea offers anti-bacterial and skin soothing abilities
~Vitamin E prevents premature aging and improves skin texture
~French Marine Plants helps retain moisture and promotes skin radiance

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein Octenylsuccinate, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Geraniol, Limonene, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Tagetes Minuta Flower Oil, Michelia Alba Flower Oil.

How is this product for dry sensitized skin?
Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer ? Anyone else with oily acne-prone aging skin use this? Or any skin type? Tell me what you think?
Start your review of Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
This PRODUCT works!!!! I received this as a trial size. It was so hard for me to find a product that will Hydrate my face that won't leave my face oily during the day! This is Magic in a bottle is the best product ever and it helps with expressions lines too, It leaves my face so Hydrating and I could also use this before makeup and after I wash my face at any time during the days... If u are looking for a Great Hydrating cream choose this it's the best one out there! in reviews
This product is great for sensitive skin. It contains nutrients like white tea, vitamin E and botanical plant extract full of antioxidant. It glides on like a gel and hydrates like a thick cream. It's easily absorbed and really provides an intense hydration, great for winter days. Sensitive skin tested!in reviews
This is a gentle moisturizer with no strong smell that absorbs easily. It's good if you have dry skin in the winterin reviews
Rebecca H.
Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer uploaded by Rebecca H.
I recently purchased Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer. It's a creamy, hydrating moisturizer. It is lightweight and velvety smooth to the touch. It doesn't feel sticky and soaks into my skin quickly, yet remains hydrated. It has a very light scent which I like, and simple yet appealing packaging. I'd definitely recommend it to others.
Ellen C.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer uploaded by Ellen C.
Always happy when I get this product. Nice lightweight moisturizer that gets my skin looking beautiful without making it oily of weighing it down. Great smell. Highly recommend! Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer #winterskincare #skincare #empties #moisturizer follow me on IG @ellecookie
Dianne S.
Orangeburg, NY
Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer uploaded by Dianne S.
I normally use Cerave moisturizing cream in my nightly skincare regimen but I’m currently testing a retinol serum for a cosmetic research lab and wanted even more hydration. Enter Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer. It’s formulated for oily-combo skin like mine and is gentle enough for my sensitive skin as well. It applies almost like a gel but hydrates like a rich cream. My current regimen is the Purlisse Blue Lotus Cleansing Milk, Good Molecules Niacinamide Toner, the study Retinol Serum, dr Brandt No More Baggage Eye Cream and this moisturizer. Very happy!
Kelli Q.
Mcallen, TX
Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer uploaded by Kelli Q.
I received the Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer in my January iPSY glam bag plus! I have finicky combo skin - oily in the t-zone but dehydrated all over. I can really tell a difference in my sebum production when using this, and my skin feels so smooth. I apply it over the [product:hyaluronic-acid-2%-b5], [product:the-ordinary-niacinamide-10%-zinc-1], and [product:peach-&-lily-glass-skin-refining-serum] and wow! Soft skin all day long. Love love love!
Anna A.
1,017 reviews
Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer uploaded by Anna A.
I received Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer in a subscription box and I love it. This cream is lightweight and gets absorbed quickly. It does not leave your face looking greasy or oily. It gets soaked up and leaves your face feeling hydrated, smooth and soft. I apply it to my face and neck and it really feels nice and soothing. It does have a slight scent to it but nothing that is too noticeable or overwhelming. I love to wear this moisturizer then my primer and apply my makeup over it. It makes a great canvas for great makeup application. It seems like it evens out my complexion. This is a great refreshing moisturizer that leaves your skin looking hydrated and healthy. I would definitely recommend Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer to others. I am loving this moisturizer and will most likely be purchasing another one.
carrie O.
Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer uploaded by carrie O.
I got this as an add on to my January Ipsy bag. Immedietly fell in love with this light weight very hydrating moisturizer. Soaks into skin very well with no residue or greasy feeling. Very light scent. Highly recommend.
Patty C.
Weston, WV
Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer uploaded by Patty C.
I've gotten this product many of times. I do like it but I have been very oily lately since I have not opened it just yet. So I don't need much moisturizer. It's very cute packaging. I would definitely recommend this product.
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer uploaded by Mindy R.
Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer uploaded by Mindy R.
This feels amazing on my face. My skin is so smooth after using it. Where has this product been.lol No I actually had it BNIB still and wish I hadn't waited so long. It's said to prevent fine lines, and to hydrate, & balance . You can use it before applying makeup as well. No need to wash it off because it really does absorb well. Especially for my combination to dry skin. Super happy with this purchase! Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer Update: my face did not respond well to this overnight. I'd suggest removing with a warm washcloth instead of soaking it up all night. ;)
Alisha P.
Sterling Hts, MI
Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer uploaded by Alisha P.
At first I wasn't sure about this moisturizer. But after a week of using it, it has met my expectations. I got this from my ipsy bag so I'm not sure about price but I did buy another one in the add ons. All my dry spots are gone. Nice packaging, works well under makeup, and feels refreshing. I would definitely recommend this. Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer
Rosangela S.
Bridgeport
Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer uploaded by Rosangela S.
I love it. Ipsy sent me this in the January bag and I tried it for the first time and I love it already. Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda P.
Stockton, CA
il y a un mois
Dianne S. il y a un mois
Love it! I use it after the Purlisse Blue Lotus Cleanser
Bonne R.
Searcy, AR
il y a 3 mois
Christina L. il y a 3 mois
I used the whole bottle but wouldn’t repurchase. It’s totally fine! Not too heavy but still moisturizes. But it’s also nothing special. There’s so many innovative and delightful moisturizers out there, I personally don’t wanna settle for “moisturizes and doesn’t break me out.” The big upside of the simplicity of the formula is that it shouldnt have negative interactions if you layer it on top of powerful serums.
Danita H.
il y a 5 mois
Alicia H. il y a 5 mois
No, this is a great moisturizer! It sinks into your skin fairly quickly and leaves it without any kind of residue. There is a very light scent of almost green tea but nothing too intense. I recommend it! This is an awesome brand.