BY PURLISSE

What it is:  Blue Lotus balancing moisturizer with White Tea, Vitamin E and French Marine Plants glides on like a gel and hydrates like a cream. This fast-absorbing, soothing formula instantly delivers intense hydration and prevents fine lines and wrinkles for healthy, dewy and supple skin.

Who it’s for:  anyone and everyone who wants smooth and hydrated skin.  For all skin types, even sensitive skin.

Why it’s different:  Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer provides balanced hydration + fine line prevention + soothes skin and is perfect for use under makeup.

Features & Benefits:
~Blue Lotus extract is a powerhouse antioxidant with anti-inflammatory benefits known to combat against free radical damage
~White Tea offers anti-bacterial and skin soothing abilities
~Vitamin E prevents premature aging and improves skin texture
~French Marine Plants helps retain moisture and promotes skin radiance

Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Stearic Acid, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetyl Dimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, PEG-100 Stearate, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein Octenylsuccinate, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Nymphaea Coerulea Flower Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dicetyl Phosphate, Ceteth-10 Phosphate, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Geraniol, Limonene, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia (Bergamot) Fruit Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, Juniperus Mexicana Oil, Tagetes Minuta Flower Oil, Michelia Alba Flower Oil.

Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer
  • "This PRODUCT works!!!! I received this as a trial size. It was so hard for me to find a product that will Hydrate my face that won't leave my face oily during the day! This is Magic in a bottle is the best product ever and it helps with expressions lines too, It leaves my face so Hydrating and I could also use this before makeup and after I wash my face at any time during the days... If u are looking for a Great Hydrating cream choose this it's the best one out there! " in 6 reviews
  • "This product is great for sensitive skin. It contains nutrients like white tea, vitamin E and botanical plant extract full of antioxidant. It glides on like a gel and hydrates like a thick cream. It's easily absorbed and really provides an intense hydration, great for winter days. Sensitive skin tested!" in 5 reviews
  • "This is a gentle moisturizer with no strong smell that absorbs easily. It's good if you have dry skin in the winter" in 4 reviews
Kaitlin G.
Middletown
This blue lotus balancing mositurizer is from the prevent line. It has evened my skin tone, reduced redness, neutralize my acne scars, cleared my acne / prevent more acne, hydrated my skin, and brightened my skin tone. I noticed a difference in my skin within the first week. Cause if the results from this one product, I purchased the whole Purlisse Blue Lotus Prevent line and im so in love with it bc you actually see the results in a short period of time.
Bailey P.
Kalispell, MT
This is the best moisturizer I’ve ever used! I have really dry skin and it has helped with that so much! I would recommend it to anyone and I will buy it again!Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer
Myra H.
This moisturizer is so good! I had a sample of it that I was able to use for almost a month before I got to the end of the tube. It moisturizes really well and the hydration is lo g lasting. Wore well under my foundation and was just a great product in general. I loved it so much that I went online to purchase a full size and then couldn't go through when I saw the price... But when I am able I'd definitely purchase this again
Christina E.
Tulsa, OK
I love this moisturizer! It has a really thin consistency when you put it on the face. Like it’s there but not heavy at all! It’s a good value and I highly recommend this for winter skin. I got this in my fabfitfun box.
Leigh R.
I am addicted to this moisturizer. I have combination skin and have great difficulty finding a moisturizer that works on my entire face. This is perfect for my skin type and makes my skin look and feel healthier and less tired.
Lindsay S.
I love this product got a sample of it awhile back in one of my beauty boxs it is super hydrating and moisturizing to the skin my dry skin drank it in like water will be restocking it soon.
Jennifer M.
Van Buren, AR
Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer
This is such a great product! It's enough to keep my face hydrated and it never gets oily through out the day. A little goes a long way and the scent is delicate and freah! I use this after washing in the morning.
Mariah H.
Dahlonega
I got this in my summer editor box from FabFitFun and I really enjoyed it. It seems to moisturize my skin well enough. Though my sensitive skin does get real red after using it.
Meg W.
Linden, VA
I've used the mud mask which isn't available here. And I used the bottle before I was able to scan it. The mask was soothing and didn't leave my skin dry. I had to leave it on longer than 10 minutes because it says to let it dry. A little goes a long way with this product though. I got it in my glam bag from Ipsy
Mal D.
American Canyon
I received a sample of Purlisse Blue Lotus Balancing Moisturizer at Gen Beauty (Ipsy) this year. It is a good moisturizer. It absorbs into the skin, however it leaves me feeling a tad bit greasy. I am not a true fan of this because I have oily/combo skin. It works well under makeup, however. I’m sure this would be much better for normal/dry skin.
Breanna W.
Fayetteville, AR
Does this work well under makeup? I find that a lot of moisturizers clog up my pores with makeup on top. How does this stack up?
Clarissa P.
Edinburg, TX
Is this a good product? I've heard so many reviews on it I really want to try it myself but I'm super iffy if I should get it or not! Where would I purchase it?
Kelly B.
Glenville, WV
I have been using a Pacifica moisturizer for quite sometime but I am looking for something for the winter. I get really dry around my eyebrows and nose. Is this worth the money? What do you like about it?