BY UNKNOWN

This natural fiber mask infused with Blue Lotus, Seaweed and restorative Asian botanicals delivers antioxidants and minerals to your skin. This power blend fights soothes & nourishes while White Mulberry brightens and Anise fruit provides continuous moisture, leaving skin healthy, beautiful and radiant. When skin is puffy or tired looking, place the mask in the fridge for a few hours for an instant calming effect. This technique is great to close pores too. Steep the mask in hot water to open pores, which in turn will help deliver our healing ingredients into the deeper layers of the skin see more...

• I've tried multiple masks before and every time they leave my ski...1 Answers
  • Does it help with your pores?2 Answers
  • Are these masks re-usable?1 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kristen W.
Jackson, NJ
This is actually a review for the blue lotus/white tea mask, which doesn't appear to be on Influenster.

I received the Purlisse Blue Lotus/White Tea sheet mask with my Ipsy subscription. Applying it makes you feel like a bit of a creep. It puts the lotion in the basket or it gets the hose again, am I right?

Anyway. My skin feels amazingly smooth and moisturized. It was a relaxing experience as the mask has a cooling effect. It smells lovely and stays (ugh this word) moist for longer than the recommended 10-20 minutes. Definitely a great product for a selfcare day or if you're a bath taker and serial killer aficionado like me.
Amanda G.
This mask is labeled to intensely moisturize, soothe, and balance your skin. The essence is clear, jelly-like with a medium thickness. The mask is made of soft, natural material that adheres and fit my petite face well. The mask has a nice cooling sensation that I enjoyed. Once all the essence was absorbed there was no stickiness. My skin was brightened, moisturized, and soothed after exfoliating. I would rate a 4.0/5.0 because it is a great mask but not perfect. I definitely recommend this mask because it moisturizes, soothes, and brightens your skin without a sticky residue like most masks.
Nadya K.
Georgetown, TN
This is one of my favorite mask of all times! The smell is amazing it has these natural ingredients and it works great! One single mask is $8 on the website but if you buy a box it's cheaper I believe! I would recommend this to everyone.
Giulliana P.
This mask is amazing! It feels like a gel is on your face while you are wearing it but after you use it your skin feels so soft!
Kendyl  H.
Cooper, TX
I love love love this product I recommend you all getting this for a face mask
Kimberly F.
I've tried the Purlisse Green Tea and Vitamin C Sheet Mask, left my face feeling sticky, tight and skin irritated on sides of face. Over all moisturizing but would not purchase again.
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
I got this in my ipsy bag a couple months back.. i finally used it last night. I goes on pretty easy, feels very cooling on my face, the smell is very nice. Left my face amazingly soft and refreshing!! I really likes this mask.
Erica Jane C.
Westerville, OH
got the sample size of this product in a subscription pack, and I had so much fun using it. It has a unique effect on my skin, but I didn't notice a huge difference. It feels really neat, and tightens dramatically as it dries, to the point where I couldn't move my face, which might be really nice for someone with loose/older/wrinkled skin! It rinses of pretty well too, and has little exfoliating granules in the mixture. My skin did feel a little coarse and dry afterwards, but when I followed this up with my Pur-lisse Blue Lotus moisturizer, it was a match made in heaven. It's worth mentioning that the moisturizers they make are probably my favorite ever, and even tamed my hormonal acne for a while. It's an extremely expensive moisturizer though, and this mask isn't cheap either, so unfortunately for me it's not something I can maintain in my routine for now. If you have the cash to spend on this, I would absolutely give it a try, it's a fantastic line.
Donna S.
Las Vegas, NV
SOTD: Pur-lisse Blue Lotus + Seaweed
. 🔹Sheetmask Claims: Moisturizing, Soothing, Balancing
. 🔹Material and Fit: Thick but soft cottony material. Fit is ok. Clings well.
. 🔹Scent: Mild, sweet flowery smell which I assume is lotus? It definitely didn't smell of seaweed, thank goodness! The scent lasted for a few minutes and it was very pleasant. .
🔹Serum/Essence: Mask was well-soaked but there wasn't much extra essence left in the packet.
. 🔹Effects: I fell asleep while wearing it and woke up an hour later. The mask was still damp except for the strip under my nose. My skin was moisturized and remained so until I woke up this morning even though I was unable to add additional moisturizers after masking. There was only a slight brightening effect.

The mask tingled for a few minutes but it was bearable. I've used the tea tree flavor before but didn't experience any tingling sensation. .
🔹Price: $6. I think it's quite pricey. I've used masks with the same results that cost me only less than a dollar or 2.
. 🔹Rating: 4 stars out of 5. Will repurchase if on sale.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
I received this set of sheet mask through my ipsy subscription and I must say they are great. They smell fantastic! I have used Purlisse's mud mask prior to this and like it but never their sheet mask and it did not disappoint. I like that they sell these in a set at a more a value savings than buying multiple single sheet mask. These are very hydrating, and aren't messy but remain wet even after the 20 minutes wearing period. The Blue Lotus and White Tea are for anti ageing which I liked most it helped with puffiness instantly and even overnight after wearing the mask. The serum solution on the mask is soft and absorbent into your skin to give a more youthful look.
Giulliana P.
Does it help with your pores?
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
Why does my face feel sticky after using? The product says don't rinse
Sandra S.
Bloomington, CA
Are these masks re-usable?
Ali B.
Reisterstown, MD
I've tried multiple masks before and every time they leave my skin feeling tight or irritated..what's the effect after this one?