Add a Photo

By PUR®
#1345 in Facial Cleansers
Blue Lotus cleansing milk fused with Soy Milk, Whole Oat and White Tea is a gentle, soap & sulfate free cleanser that washes away dirt, impurities & makeup in 1 simple step. This soothing multi-tasker leaves skin pure and clean without stripping skin of its natural oils.
Photos (11)
Elisa C.
Elisa C.
Middletown, NY

So I was super lucky and received this product free from Pūr-lisse, it was something I would have never thought to try but now that I have I'm a fan! It easily removes makeup. Also with its milky consistency it feels so smooth and leaves my face hydrated and fresh. Although I received this product for free all opinions are my own.
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Council Blfs, IA

Love this soooooo much! Gets all my makeup off super fast and easy, doesnt irritate my sensitive skin it even like "calms" my skin and reduces my redness sooo much. This is awesome. Their whole blue lotus line is awesome. If youre thinking about trying this you definitely should you wont be disappointed. Totally recommend.
Myra H.
Myra H.

Really expensive but it works well. I had a sample that lasted for about a month. Removes makeup well without drying out the skin and isn't heavily fragranced. I'll have to purchase a full size soon, especially to get me through the rough fall and winter!
Donna S.
Donna S.
Las Vegas, NV

Whenever I see skincare products that say all-in-one/×-in-1, my initial reaction is usually, "Nah, I don't think it works." Besides, I prefer the lengthy cleansing routine and doing all the steps. I feel like it's a pampering session and I rarely do shortcuts.
But, my skeptical self was proven wrong when I tried using this cleanser by Pur-lisse and I was just so amazed by how well it worked for me.

I was wearing light makeup, as always, and I used Lancome Hypnose mascara. I followed the simple instructions but at the same time, I was telling myself that it's probably not gonna be able to take my mascara off, so I was so ready to use eye makeup remover afterwards. But, surprise, surprise, my face was all clean after rinsing it off, no trace of mascara at all, and that really impressed me.

I love the milky consistency of this product but I didn't like the scent. It smelled like antibiotic. But it dissipates as soon as you rub it on your face.
So I highly recommend this product to busy people who can only do one cleansing step, and it's also gonna be a great cleanser for travel. The downside, it's $36. But I think it's worth it, since you don't have to buy wipes, remover, oil cleanser, and foam cleanser.