BY PURLISSE

Blue Lotus cleansing milk fused with Soy Milk, Whole Oat and White Tea is a gentle, soap & sulfate free cleanser that washes away dirt, impurities & makeup in 1 simple step. This soothing multi-tasker leaves skin pure and clean without stripping skin of its natural oils. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This mask works well. T his is the second time that I have received a face mask from this brand through a subscription company. They work very well on my sensitive skin and doesn't irritate. This mask makes your skin feel smooth and refreshed. It moisturize and gives your face a deep clean feel. I do recommend t his product
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
This stuff rules!! It's cleansing and also makes a heck of a mask and exfoliator. I love it so much that i cut the tubes open when the bottle is almost done-zo, just to make sure I get to use every little bit! The scent was subtle and lingered nicely without irritating my sensitive skin.
Grace H.
San Tan Valley
This is my first time trying this product, and I like it because it great for all skin types including sensitive. It’s very gentle and soothing. It’s not a brand I usually use so I was a bit skeptical at first, but was glad I tried it. Great product and great value.
Dyanna L.
E Northport, NY
I am really loving their products. I received in an Ipsy bag and tossed it into a pile of other skin products. I currently use a daily exfoliating cleanser but noticed the winter weather and everyday use was actually drying my skin out. I needed a light cleanser that would moisturize and found this in my stash. I got to say it not only cleans your skin but moisturizes at the same time. My skin feels soft and flexible again! I have now been alternating days and using the purlisse lotion.
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
I LOVE this product! It does exactly what it says it will! First time I used it and seen how it brightened my face I was hooked! Then after each use, My face kept getting smoother and smoother. My pores are still visible. I can't find anything at all to help my super LARGE pores but this product did detoxify and clean them out. I highly recommend this product if you have sensitive skin.
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst, NY
The biggest problem I have with this is that it doesn’t really foam up when you rub it on your face. The smell is really nice, but I don’t feel like it is really getting in my pores and cleaning them. I will not repurchase this.
Victoria S.
Corona
Discovered this product in an ipsy bag years ago and it's been my go-to ever since. I will not use anything else. Super gentle on my dry sensitive skin. Not drying or tight feeling. I always keep two bottles on hand.
Aleeah S.
Whitestone, NY
Love this cleanser! I use it very often to remove my make up and it does a wonderful job at it, my skin feels so clean and soft after using it. You don’t need a lot of the product to get rid of an entire face of make up either!
marie b.
Got the Blue Lotus mini size mask in an ipsy bag. Felt very nice on my skin and made it feel super clean but wasn’t anything special. A full bottle of this is 48 dollars which is insanely expensive
Nataliaa L.
Urbana, IL
This stuff is amazing and perfect for all skin types. My skin feels really nice, soft, and clean after using it in the shower. Sometimes I mix a facial scrub with it if I feel like I need some exfoliating. A little bit goes a long way and my product has lasted me forever. Will definitely repurchase