BY PURLISSE

Blue Lotus cleansing milk fused with Soy Milk, Whole Oat and White Tea is a gentle, soap & sulfate free cleanser that washes away dirt, impurities & makeup in 1 simple step. This soothing multi-tasker leaves skin pure and clean without stripping skin of its natural oils. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
  • "Love this soooooo much! Gets all my makeup off super fast and easy, doesnt irritate my sensitive skin it even like "calms" my skin and reduces my redness sooo much. This is awesome. Their whole blue lotus line is awesome. If youre thinking about trying this you definitely should you wont be disappointed. Totally recommend." in 7 reviews
Julie A.
This is the mud mask from Pur Lisse . I had a lot of red ness before this mask and after i felt like my skin tone had evened out . I got this in my Ipsy subscription and i definitely would recommend this to people i also included some before after and during photos !(:
Lisa G.
East Elmhurst , NY
The biggest problem I have with this is that it doesn’t really foam up when you rub it on your face. The smell is really nice, but I don’t feel like it is really getting in my pores and cleaning them. I will not repurchase this.
Toni Marie D.
Vallejo, CA
This mask works well. T his is the second time that I have received a face mask from this brand through a subscription company. They work very well on my sensitive skin and doesn't irritate. This mask makes your skin feel smooth and refreshed. It moisturize and gives your face a deep clean feel. I do recommend t his product
Ashley W.
Atlanta
I feel like my skin looks a little nicer than it did before but that’s about it. I don’t think that it really does anything than maybe remove some dead skin. I received this in my ipsy bag. It does feel like I’m at a spa.
Sandra O.
Oakland
This cleanser is so soft and gentle on your skin. I had a sample only and used it 'til the very end. I highly recommend this, it won't disappoint at all. It is pricey but worth every penny.
Chasidy 🤙.
THIS CLEANSER IS EVERYTHING!!! This is hands down one of my favorite face cleansers. It is gentle on the skin and infused with amazing natural products to cleanse and also leave your skin feeling fresh! Its great for sensitive skin and those who have dry skin. It also removes makeup. It is pricey but on the purlisse website if you sign up for their emails you can often get promo codes and deals!
Kelly O.
Los Angeles, CA
HG cleanser. It's gentle yet takes off all signs of makeup. I also love the subtle smell and clean ingredients! I have repurchased many times. Love the travel size as well
Natalie A.
Decatur, AR
I've used this product as soon as I can feel the pimples begin to pop up. It makes my face feel so refreshed and clean and it really helps with any acne popping up
Grace H.
Florence, AZ
This is my first time trying this product, and I like it because it great for all skin types including sensitive. It’s very gentle and soothing. It’s not a brand I usually use so I was a bit skeptical at first, but was glad I tried it. Great product and great value.
Tabitha C.
Church Hill, TN
I LOVE this product! It does exactly what it says it will! First time I used it and seen how it brightened my face I was hooked! Then after each use, My face kept getting smoother and smoother. My pores are still visible. I can't find anything at all to help my super LARGE pores but this product did detoxify and clean them out. I highly recommend this product if you have sensitive skin.