BY PUR-LISSE

Your ultimate mineral foundation, sunscreen and moisturizer for a healthy and natural-looking coverage! This beauty balm offers a hint of color that evens and enhances skin tone. This lightweight formula provides protection from the sun's harmful rays while creating a gorgeous, glowing complexion. Benefits: Suitable for all skin types even sensitive. Protects with spf30. All natural mineral formulation. see more...

• Anyone use this as a regular foundation?1 Answers
  • Hi :) I just love the Purlisse Blue Lotus Skin Balancing Moist...2 Answers
  • Is the tint ok for someone who is fair skinned?6 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Kristie A.
I recieved a deluxe sample of  Purlisse BB Tinted Moist Cream SPF30 Medium 1.4 oz in the light shade in a monthly beauty box subscription. It's lightweight (like a tinted moisturizer), but covers like a full coverage BB Cream. It adds moisture, evens my skintone, whole adding a natural looking glow to my face. It feels just like i only have a moisturizer on. It doesn't last long. I had to reapply it at least every two hours. I recommend this product if you normally just wear moisturizer without using a bb cream or foundation.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Amazing amazing amazing amazing! I could seriously continue saying amazing. I have extremely sensitive skin that can break out the drop of a hat and feel like it's burning and then making my eyes water and this does not agitate it at all. That is a miracle for me for products that have SPF in it. This BB tinted moist cream is SPF 30 and has a natural-looking coverage which gives me an absolute Flawless finish! It tries with a dewy look so if you like more of a mat you can follow up with a powder. However, you don't have to. I live in Florida where it's extremely humid and even after a whole day of wearing this walking out and about in the sun it was still in place, flawless. I feel like it has evened my skin tone help to soothe my skin and improved its texture. I highly recommend this product!
Evelyn W.
I got a sample of this in one of my ipsy bags, and I have to say it is not something I would normally pick out but I have really enjoyed this product! It’s not too oily but feels very moisturizing. The shade is just a little bit too dark for me but it blends out so well.
Kristina B.
Olathe
This is one of my favorite bb creams. It's lightweight, good for sensitive skin, well pigmented, and fairly priced. It lost a star due to lasting power. It only stays on a few hours no matter what I do. Primers, powders, setting sprays, it doesn't matter, it just soaks into my skin. I prefer bb's over cream/liquid foundations because it looks more natural instead of that heavy cakey nasty look I'm seeing more and more these days. I use a powder foundation on top and I'm good. If this cream could just last a bit longer without reapplying it would be absolutely perfect. Otherwise it's still a beautiful product, and worth buying for a base to wear under foundation!
Jenni D.
Saint Louis, MO
I got a sample of this BB creme in one of my ipsy boxes. It just sat in my makeup drawer until recently. I found out that I love it. I don't wear it by itself though. I mix 2-4 drips of NYX total control drop foundation into a small amount of the creme and it looks absolutely beautiful on my skin. I've tried tons of foundations and BB cremes and matching my skin tone has been a struggle. I have Makeup Forever foundation sitting here and I prefer this, hands down. Now to find and buy a full bottle of BB creme.
Natalie S.
Louisville, KY
I got this BB cream in two of my birchboxes. Note my favorite bb creams are high end so this is an honest and probably a bit booshie review. I am currently dealing with combination skin. Dry patches around my nose and mouth mixed with an oily t-zone. I found this cream does a GREAT job of coverage. Just a little really evens skin tone. However my dry patches it sat on top of and I had to use another moisturizer mixed in to not have caked on fragmented color. For dry skin I would avoid, normal to oily it's great.
Marybeth D.
Clay, NY
I have always used a basic foundation, but received a sample of Pur lisse BB tinted moisturizer cream (medium) and won't go back to foundation again!
This BB cream is lightweight and gives just enough coverage without being thick and cakey. I can go all day without my face feeling oily. What a great product-love it!
Glow Y.
Houston , TX
Im so excited to share my "2017 no-makeup Makeup " nomination... The PURLISSE BB Cream!!! This is my everyday no makeup, makeup. If you were lucky enough to get it in your @ipsy bag you know its True!! This is the only thing that wont melt of my face in this 100 degree Texas 100 weather! It evens out my skin beautifully while making my skin look supple and plumped. Never Oily or Dry. I like to set it lightly with powder in the summer. They have 3 shades that blend seamlessly into your skin. I use light in the Winter and medium in the Summer. No need for moisturizer, spf, brushes or sponges. Just dab it with your fingers effortlessly. Here are some of the benefits... this BB cream is a tinted moisturizer with all the age-defying, coverage, sunscreen benefits of a foundation. The exclusive Asian Herb extracts complex, Chamomile & Artemisia soothes skin while Sugar Maple improves skin's appearance and retains moisture to create a gorgeous & glowing complexion. #purlisse #purlissebb #purlisseperfect #influensterawards #contest Purlisse BB Tinted Moist Cream SPF30 Medium 1.4 oz
Genesis G.
This bb cream is amazing! It surprisingly has AMAZING coverage for a bb cream and it makes your skin look flawless and dewy and wonderful without it being cakey.. only downside, after wearing it an hour or two, it settles in your smile lines, etc, so it starts to look bad.
Mandy H.
Wynne
(Only medium was available to choose from, but I use light) This BB cream is great! Very effective, makes the skin look great, and glides on smooth. The product is a good value and lasts a long time. I use one or two drops and blend in with face serum. Would recommend!
Jennifer E.
Saint Johnsbury, VT
Is the tint ok for someone who is fair skinned?
Andrea S.
Butler, PA
Hi :) I just love the Purlisse Blue Lotus Skin Balancing Moisturizers. I would love to try this tinted one. Is it greasy at all? I have oily skin. And I am wondering if it would cause more oil. Also does it make pores more visible?
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
How much does this cost?
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone use this as a regular foundation?
MK J.
Where can I buy this at??