Purlisse BB Tinted Moist Cream SPF30 Medium 1.4 oz

by pur-lisse

Your ultimate mineral foundation, sunscreen and moisturizer for a healthy and natural-looking coverage! This beauty balm offers a hint of color that evens and enhances skin tone. This lightweight formula provides protection from the sun's harmful rays while creating a gorgeous, glowing complexion. Benefits: Suitable for all skin types even sensitive. Protects with spf30. All natural mineral formulation.

I'm looking for suggestions on the best tinted moisturizer. I'm partial to Pūr~lisse but was wondering what other options I might try. Anyone have any suggestions? Purlisse BB Tinted Moist Cream SPF30 Medium 1.4 oz
Does this product clog your pores?
how is this bb cream?
Start your review of Purlisse BB Tinted Moist Cream SPF30 Medium 1.4 oz!
Corona, CA
My absolute favorite BB cream!! This is a very lightweight, but effective and pigmented formula. I have many different products by Purlisse and they are all great. This moisturizer is very thin and not heavy or greasy. My skin can still breathe and it lasts a long time despite being oily. I can wear this daily and not break out - highly recommend it.
Brooklyn
It applies just like cream and works very well considering it isn’t meant to be full coverage. The one thing I would change is that it’s a tiny bit thicker than I’d like and is a little bit darker than my natural skin color, but nothing a little powder can’t fix!
Gasport
I love that this product has spf in it. I mean I would still wear sunscreen underneath this bb cream because you don't use enough if the product to actually get that spf, but it goes on great it actually has an ok coverage. And I would highly recommend
Arleta, CA
I remember, how I got this BB from Italy bag, I guess. And I fell in love. I do t know ‘‘tis brand yet and honestly couldn’t find it. Now it’s pretty well known and I would like to order a full size because I remember how the results were grate!
Drums, PA
Where has this product been for all of my life?! The coverage is amazing and the fact that it contains an spf makes it even better. My sensitive skin has reacted so well to this product. It’s something I would highly recommend to my friends!
Rochester, NY
My all time favorite BB cream, it is smooth and creamy, and your skin will look healthier and happier the longer you use it. Mine ran out a couple months ago and nothing compares to the quality of skincare and coverage this provides.
Puyallup wa
Absolutely the best BB cream I've ever used my favorite I recommend to everybody. I never feel sticky or cakey when I wear this covers just enough and I never feel like I have a thing on
Essex, MD
UPDATE: My previous review (below) was for the sample I got from Ipsy. I spoke to a friend and this product came up and they were astounded that I hated it so much. Well, I tried some of theirs and I think I got a faulty product.
The one I tried that they had went on smoothly, was a bit oily still, but blended beautifully and looked good under lights. I did not break out after (though I only used it once). It interacted with other products "eh" (layering more foundation was good, but straight powder was a bad idea). So, I am boosting this up a star b/c after using another physical bottle of it, my experience was different and better.

I typically write a very thorough review, but for this I will suffice to say that it left my skin greasy and oily, yet felt drying going on, caused breakouts, and looked a little like stage makeup under beauty lights. It is not a good product for me. I tried it over moisturizer, on freshly washed skin, with powder on top, and nothing seemed to make this work. I got this product from Ipsy.

Du Quoin, IL
My favorite tinted moisturizer of all time!! I have it in the light and medium shade. My only complaint is that the light shade is almost like a slightly different formula. I recommend only buying if you are in the medium shade!
Amazing amazing amazing amazing! I could seriously continue saying amazing. I have extremely sensitive skin that can break out the drop of a hat and feel like it's burning and then making my eyes water and this does not agitate it at all. That is a miracle for me for products that have SPF in it. This BB tinted moist cream is SPF 30 and has a natural-looking coverage which gives me an absolute Flawless finish! It tries with a dewy look so if you like more of a mat you can follow up with a powder. However, you don't have to. I live in Florida where it's extremely humid and even after a whole day of wearing this walking out and about in the sun it was still in place, flawless. I feel like it has evened my skin tone help to soothe my skin and improved its texture. I highly recommend this product!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...