BY PUR-LISSE

Your ultimate mineral foundation, sunscreen and moisturizer for a healthy and natural-looking coverage! This beauty balm offers a hint of color that evens and enhances skin tone. This lightweight formula provides protection from the sun's harmful rays while creating a gorgeous, glowing complexion. Benefits: Suitable for all skin types even sensitive. Protects with spf30. All natural mineral formulation. see more...

• Where can I buy this at??1 Answers
  • Anyone use this as a regular foundation?1 Answers
  • Hi :) I just love the Purlisse Blue Lotus Skin Balanci...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Olivia B.
Orangevale, CA
This is literally the best B.B. cream I’ve ever used! I’ve tried a few but none cover like this one does! I have some dark spots and acne scars, and this smooths and evens out my skin tone so well! I use the shade light usually, but when I have a slight tan I use the shade medium. It’s awesome because they have a color light enough for my porcelain skin and most brands don’t! It’s makes your skin so smooth and doesn’t break me out like some other B.B. creams have. Actually the 4 other ones I’ve tried all gave me little bumps everywhere but not this one. I literally wear this everyday when I do my “no makeup/makeup routine” I use a little ColourPop No Filter Concealer, set it with some M.A.C Cosmetics Mineralize Skinfinish Natural, and I look like I have a flawless complexion!! I originally got it in an Ipsy bag and I have repurchased this so much and I never want to be without it!
Sarah W.
Winfield, WV
THE BEST BB CREAM ON THE MARKET. I have tried NARS and drugstore brands such as O'lay, but nothing compares to this BB cream. I received it in my ipsy bag sometime last year and I was instantly addicted. For a BB cream, it covers well but feels light and actually matches your skin to a T. The price is a little high, but I don't wear BB cream everyday so a tube usually lasts me for a couple months. It's the perfect cream for someone who wants to have some light coverage but not a full face. Plus, it has SPF which is reassuring. DEFINITELY recommend.
Jasmine W.
Auburn, AL
All time favorite B.B. cream! I wear this everyday for class & it just gets better the longer you wear it. It has a very natural finish that can be worn alone if you have normal/Dry skin or set w translucent powder if you’re more on the oily side. Also it’s very full coverage while somehow managing to still look like skin. My fav way to apply this is w my fingers. I’m a medium to tan skin tone & this shade is perfect for me when I’m not too tan!
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Amazing amazing amazing amazing! I could seriously continue saying amazing. I have extremely sensitive skin that can break out the drop of a hat and feel like it's burning and then making my eyes water and this does not agitate it at all. That is a miracle for me for products that have SPF in it. This BB tinted moist cream is SPF 30 and has a natural-looking coverage which gives me an absolute Flawless finish! It tries with a dewy look so if you like more of a mat you can follow up with a powder. However, you don't have to. I live in Florida where it's extremely humid and even after a whole day of wearing this walking out and about in the sun it was still in place, flawless. I feel like it has evened my skin tone help to soothe my skin and improved its texture. I highly recommend this product!
Lindsay L.
Asheville, NC
This is my all time favorite freaking B.B. cream. It has enough coverage while also looking natural and dewy on the skin. Although there aren’t many shades, I believe that the shades they do have melt on the skin and set to be close to your skin tone. It evens me out and still allows my pores to breathe. I look dewy (not oily) all day and it also has SPF30!!! So it’s perfect.
Sarah H.
Yorktown, VA
I wear this during the summer when it’s too hot & humid for a full face of makeup. This BB cream is subtle and evens out my complexion. It doesn’t cover any acne scars or imperfections since it’s so sheer. I have dry skin and this doesn’t irritate it or get patchy on my skin. I’d definitely suggest this, especially if you live in a humid environment.
Evelyn W.
I got a sample of this in one of my ipsy bags, and I have to say it is not something I would normally pick out but I have really enjoyed this product! It’s not too oily but feels very moisturizing. The shade is just a little bit too dark for me but it blends out so well.
Dulce M.
Tolleson, AZ
i cant find my bigger bottle anywhere in my room right now but i only bought this because it came in a birchbox and i fell in love with the product! it feels light weight on fave and it gives a decent amount of coverage for it being a bb tinted mositurizer!
Tanya T.
Allison Park, PA
This is the first BB cream I've actually used on a fairly regular basis after sampling. It matches my skin tone pretty well and for the most part, it blends nicely. I'm not sure about the actual SPF coverage, as I haven't had a chance to go out in the sun for very long since using it. The only negative I found is that sometimes (possibly when my skin is drier?) it can look a little cakey and splotchy in spots. I've also found that you don't need a ton of the product. If you put too much on and/or don't blend it in, it will definitely look cakey and mask-like.
Maria B.
Fort Worth , TX
This is the best tinted moisturizer Ive worn in during the summer in texas when the heat mealts your make up and it stays intact and doesnt run nor do I sweat/ get oily like I normally do it’s super light weight and comfortable to wear
Jennifer E.
St Johnsbury, VT
Is the tint ok for someone who is fair skinned?
Moriah S.
Alton, IL
How much does this cost?
Andrea S.
Butler, PA
Hi :) I just love the Purlisse Blue Lotus Skin Balancing Moisturizers. I would love to try this tinted one. Is it greasy at all? I have oily skin. And I am wondering if it would cause more oil. Also does it make pores more visible?
MK R.
Where can I buy this at??
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Anyone use this as a regular foundation?