BY PURITY FARMS ORGANIC

Purity Farms Organic Ghee Certified Butter.
Lactose and casein free.
Pasture-raised.
0 grams of transfat per serving.
No GMO feed.

• What are the health benefits of using clarified butter? What are ...1 Answers
  • I have been wanting to try ghee. What is it best used for? 1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Natasha K.
I grew up eating homemade ghee and there is nothing that tastes as rich and yummy as ghee. I could make ghee at home with organic unsalted butter but it would cost about the same as me buying it. So I buy this and go through a jar every couple months. I fry eggs in ghee, I make daal in ghee, I top off cooked rice with ghee, shoot I should just start bathing in it too, j/k;) This is a superb product that I would recommend to everyone who wants to start eating healthier. As with everything, use this in moderation and also use other oils (i.e. olive, avocado) Ghee is a long standing Ayurvedic diet ingredient and has many health benefits. Go buy this product especially if you are interested in indian cooking.
Susan T.
Burlingame, CA
Foodie Expert
When I first heard about ghee and its health benefits, I knew I wanted to try some--but I was shocked by how expensive it was!  This brand of ghee is solid and the price point is great for an organic product.  I use ghee as a butter substitute and I love the nutty taste that it imparts.  I'm a huge fan of this brand, I'm glad ghee is becoming more accessible, and I will repurchase!
Tessa B.
Las Vegas, NV
Best butter alternative! This product is amazing and I would recommend to anyone trying to improve their diet. Ghee is so much better for you than butter and has a delicious unique flavor. I use it for everything!
Ashley H.
nashville, tn
I am dairy, lactose, and soy free and this is the best alternative I've found for butter and cooking fat! It has a salty kind of taste -- definitively not the same taste as butter but it's a great alternative! I use it on popcorn, as a cooking fat, or as a substitute in anything you would normally use butter on! I'm currently doing Whole30 and this has been a great addition of flavor and helpful in cooking a multitude of dishes! put this with some mashed sweet potatoes and this is a great addition for your #backyardbash
Corinne H.
Martinsburg, WV
Foodie Expert
Use this on eggs and popcorn! It's amazing. I feel much better using it than regular butter. Got hooked on it when I was doing my whole30 and still use it now that I'm not strictly paleo.
Julia D.
Norman, OK
Love love love! This makes eggs taste amazing! Great for high heat cooking!
Lorryn Y.
Foodie Expert
This is a good alternative to butter or lard. Do NOT use too much at once or your meal will have a funky taste. Try it out!!
Jennifer  T.
Love this stuff! You can cook anything with ghee. I recommend anyone who is into healthy food.
Andrea N.
Foodie Expert
Great butter alternative! It doesn't have a rich butter flavor, it's light. Therefore if you are used to using salted butter it may be a bit of a change at first. My only complaint is there wasn't storage instructions so I had no idea of it went in the cabinet or the fridge. And the only reason I questioned it is because when it hardens in the fridge is impossible to get out of the container.
Brittany L.
denver
Foodie Expert
The best butter to use especially if you are on the Paleo diet. Easy to use and a great alternative to veggie oils
Samantha C.
Rockwood, ME
Foodie Expert
I have been wanting to try ghee. What is it best used for?
Kailyn S.
Portland, OR
Foodie Expert
What are the health benefits of using clarified butter? What are some ways you use ghee?