HealthSupplementsFitness & Nutritionnone
Puritan's Pride Women Multi Gummy Plus Collagen-50 Gummies

Puritan's Pride Women Multi Gummy Plus Collagen-50 Gummies

by none

Provides 10 essential vitamins minerals, 50 mil Collagen, 600 mcg Biotin, Delicious Raspberry Flavor

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Puritan's Pride Women Multi Gummy Plus Collagen-50 Gummies!
Desaree M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just started taking this product recently and really like the raspberry flavor. I’ve tried several types of gummy multivitamins and this is one of my favorites. It can have a bit of a weird after taste sometimes but this seems like a higher quality product. I’ve noticed the % daily value is higher with this brand as compared to some others.
Irash P.
Grand Prairie, TX
En lo personal no noto mucho cambio desde que se compraron, siento que solo estoy consumiendo azúcar sin beneficios 😩.
Maryam B.
Clarksville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These vitamins are ok they’re not too bad I lack things in my body so I have to take them
Unique W.
Denver, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Puritan's Pride Women Multi Gummy Plus Collagen-50 Gummies uploaded by Unique W.
I love these vitamins. They taste really good, which makes them easy to take and remember. Puritans pride always has some really amazing deals on these.

Looking for your answer?